025|DIFFERENT

Start from the beginning

"Su su na You can do this!"

Rome walks out locking the car door and heads to the front door, he opened the door and sees the receptionist but it's not the same one he has seen for the past few months she taller, paler and seems a bit uncomfortable. The younger male walks to the elevator and pushes the up arrow. He stands and waits a bit until a ding sound meets his ears. He walks inside the elevator and pushes the 12th floor, he waits for the floor until it stops at floor 6. As the doors open at the 6th floor he moves a bit to the side for the other male to walk inside.

"Good Morning Nong'Rome" Rome smiles and says a good morning to his boss with a wai.

"Good morning Khun Sunadte" the elder does a small wai. As the elevator reaches the 12th floor the two males walk out, Rome sits at his assigned desk and starts with his work.

It's been about an hour or two until he gets up and heads to the restroom. As he enters he hears the voice he so loathes, Yang Sin. His co worker has always been a rude person not only to Rome but to other workers also. As he walks inside he hears a voice, not one he is familiar with.

"Can you leave me alone?" The voice is very quiet, it would have been mistaken as just someone mumbling incoherent words.

"You think you have the audacity to tell me to stop? To leave you alone? Well you're very mistaken. I don't understand gays? It's fucking disgusting. I would shudder at the thought of touching another guy like that. Ew!" Rome was a bit upset, he hated the male mostly because of his homophobic nature. Why were there still people like this?

"Leave him alone Yang Sin." Rome said as he walks near the two males.

"Oh look Ms. Hero is here." Yang Sin had rolled his eyes. "Just leave girl. No one asked for your opinion or input." The male, a year older said with an unbothered facial expression.

"I won't repeat myself. Leave. Him. Alone." Rome was at his last straw with Yang Sin. He was so tired of the verbal abuse the elder would spat, with not only Rome but others. Rome heard it all.

Girl. Girly boy. Gay. You're not a guy you look like a ugly girl. Your body isn't masculine it's feminine. Are you gay? Are you transgender? Ugly. Fat. Short. Chubby.

Rome had enough of the insults. It was irritating

"And if I don't?" The elder smirked.

"Just leave him alone. What has he done to you?"

"Nothing but he is disgusting. Just look at him, so disgusting dressing like that." Rome stared at the male who was as quiet as a mouse. He questioned himself, what's so wrong with him? Until he looked down and seen the socks, the male had worn some pink fuzzy sock, which Rome found extremely adorable.

"What is so wrong?" Rome questioned only to annoy the elder, which worked very well.

"Can you not see? Are you blind? Can you not see his socks and then looks at his arms. Such an ugly gay fag-" before the elder could finish Rome lost it, it was a bit weird. Rome had more patience then this. Maybe it was the word he was about to say or the constant insults that tired Rome to an extent.

"Why are you such an ignorant person? Treating others miserably just to, what? Make yourself feel better? Are you lonely? You want a reaction out of someone? Are you so out of your fucking mind that you want the littlest attention you can get? Hmm? Well answer?

Do you only target weak people because you know anyone else will beat your ass? Hmmm? Your such a wuss! Stop hurting other people's feelings for your own entertain-" before Rome could finish, he ran to the nearest toilet and vomited his breakfast out. Yang Sin had just scoffed and walked out.