𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

''It's not your fault'' I mumbled lowly.

''But I should have been th- '' He said. I cut him off my shaking my head.

''If you want to blame anyone blame that bastard'' I said lowly.

He held onto my face gently, bringing me towards him, with my head resting on his shoulders he embraces me tightly. ''Never again'' He mumbled. ''I promise I'll protect you until the day I die''

I felt my eyes drooped down, then I was out.

1 Day Earlier

3rd Pov

''Did you find out what I asked you about'' Ciel asked the man in full black. He hired a PI. He swore he would find the person who defile Akira.

The man in full black suit opened the trunk of his car, revealing a black body back.

'' Additional payment?'' The man asked.

Ciel took out small suitcase, handing the man the case. The man took the briefcase. ''Not gonna check it?'' Ciel asked.

''No, I know it's full, wouldn't want to contact you again for the rest.'' The man said. ''Nice working with you'' He winked, he took out the body bag and drop it on the ground. Closing the trunk. He felt a knife slice his neck. The man held onto his neck as blood spurted out from his neck. He slowly turned around, with his eyes wide open looking at Ciel.

''Sorry I can't leave a trace'' Ciel murmured, as he tilted his head watching the man bleed out.

When the man took his last breath Ciel dragged the body bag into the abandoned warehouse. He chose the area, knowing it will be deserted. He went for the man's body. He dug two holes throwing th man's body down first. After he buried the man. He entered the warehouse. Setting up the place. He opened the body bag revealing a pale blonde male. He places him on the electric chair, after he close the straps on his hands and feet. He sat down in front of him in a chair.

He threw some ice-cold water in the man's face. The man gasps out loud coughing. ''WHAT THE FUCK!'' He screamed. ''WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!'' He screamed as he struggled to get up.

Ciel watched as he wailed and thrashed around. ''Are you done?''

''Who the fuck are you?!'' He screamed.

''Bold of you to assume you're in a position to be asking questions'' Ciel replied, as he took up a sharp knife, examining the knife's shape.

''So, you like raping girls huh?'' Ciel asked. He got up and stabbed the knife into the man's hand, the blood seeped out of his hand. As the man thrashed around Ciel said, ''Careful you'll hurt yourself''

''You fucker let me go I will fucking kill you!''

'' Charles, Charles, you've made a big mistake, touching my woman'' Ciel said. He took out the knife and sliced the male's finger in a horizontal line, almost as if he's chopping up vegetables then he started slicing ina vertical line, making small cubes with the man's fingers. Ignoring the man's painful scream.

''Please stop' He begged.

''Oh?'' Ciel murmured. ''Wait did you stop when Akira told you to stop?'' Ciel asked with his bloody finger on his cheek. His blood smeared on his cheek. ''Now, where were we?''

''I swear you got the wrong guy I didn't touch your woman'' he shouted as he trembled.

''Charles don't lie to me'' Ciel said, as he exhaled and sat down in the chair.

''I'm sure you wouldn't forget, a female about 5'5, dark skin, plump full lips, big brown eyes.'' Ciel explained. ''You met her in the club didn't you, I heard you bumped into her and dropped something in her drink''