Boy 1 : Daughter's of such type of parents are like this only! Father has married someone else and her mother...o God! Such type of girls are a black mark on their family!

Just then, she felt that someone has put the hand on her back.

She turned back.

Swara : Ruchika!!!

Ruchika : Hy dear! I've seen you here going in the OT! By the way, I too work here like you and hope you remember me Han!?

Swara : How could I forget you!? We have never been on good terms with each other in the college! So now what, still you want to continue that fight with me!?

Ruchika : Not at all bae! I thought, you are new here so I must give you a heartful welcome, so here it is!

Swara : What!?

Ruchika : I'd made your bad past a public news! Do you like it!?...I know you've!

Swara : Ruchika!!!

She pushed Ruchika back and ran away crying.

Sanskar, who was talking to an employee, saw this.

Sanskar : Something has happened here!?

Employee : Sir, some news has came out about Dr. Swara Bose's life which is totally unexpected! And you know na, these gossip people's!

Sanskar immediately ran behind Swara.

On The Terrace

Swara was crying aloud when Sanskar came running and hugged her.

Song plays...agar tum saath ho...

Swara : Why!? Why that girl never leave me alone!? My personal life, I've never been successful in my personal life! First I'd lost my brother, then my father... everything!!! Why!?

Sanskar : Swara, Shh! Please calm down! Tell me, what happened!? Who has done all this!? What all these people are talking about you!?

Swara : I will not tell you! You are good for nothing! You will not understand me, my feelings because you're a heartless man!

Sanskar : Excuse me! Listen, yesterday only you were explaining me and asking me to listen you! So today you have to listen to me! Tell me, what happened!?

Swara : I'll not!!!

Sanskar : This is my hospital and it's my right to resolve the problems occuring here! When your past has already became public, so just tell me! Nhi bataogi, so how will I clearly get it!?

Swara : I always check the stock of medicines by myself because I'd lost my brother, my two years brother because of the medical staff! They had administered him wrong medicines! After that, problems start occuring between my parents! They used to fight, and finally they divorced! My father was already in a relationship with Janki aunty when he was not on good terms with my mother! He married her and lead a happy and peaceful life for many years! Suddenly, two years ago, we got a news of their death! Their whole family died in an accident!

Sanskar : But what I know, Janki is the name of Ragini's mom and you'd told me that you both are sisters! It's really confusing yrr!

Swara : Actually, she is my step sister! Our relation is also same like you! The only difference is that, I understand the things and you only know how to get angry! My mom has never accepted Ragini as her daughter! She hated her but in return, Ragini still love her! She still waits for her! This is the bloody truth of my life!!! I've not been able to save my brother, my parents relationship, my father and his family's lives! I'm really so so bad!

Sanskar : You aren't! Listen, i seriously don't want to talk to you about my topic because I can't do anything with it! But I promise you, I'll help you in reuniting Ragini and your mom! I'll make everything fine!

Swara : Why you will do all this!? You hate me na, you dislike me, you want to take revenge from me!

Sanskar : Yah I do, but...not more! I mean, you're really a good person! I don't know but I feel you are different from other girls! You aren't like my mom, or that Sujata or Ram Prasad!

Swara : Sanskar, I know your past has made you bad, but you are a good man by heart! Please try to sort out everything in your life! If you really think what was written in the letter, that was all true, just find out the truth behind it! Our story is same, but the characters are different! And when you can explain me what to do, then why you can't do that same!?

Sanskar : I'm going to fire off Ruchika from the job!

Swara : Sanskar...!

But he left.

Downside

Sanskar : Ruchika!!! Ruchika!!!

Everybody gathered there hearing his loud voice.

Swara : Sanskar leave it!

Sanskar : Ruchika!!!

Dp : What happened Sanskar!? Why are you shouting like this!?

Ruchika : Yes sir, have you called me!?

Sanskar : I'm firing you off from this job, right now!!!

Adarsh : Tu pagal ho gaya hai, kya hogaya hai tujhe!?

Ram : Why are you behaving like this Sanskar!?

Sanskar : Stop acting Mr. Ram Prasad Maheswari! And everyone, it's not right to make anyone's life a public matter to talk! But she has done this!

Lakshya : Who!? What are you saying!?

Sanskar : I hope lucky you know about the past of Swara and Ragini! She has made that bloody past public!!!

Adarsh : What!!!

Ruchika : Sir, she is my college friend! I know we have never been friends but this all keep happening! Forget all this!

Sanskar : Sorry, I can't take this shit! Move out!

Ruchika : Sir...!

Sanskar : Get lost!!!

She left.

Dp : I'm so happy Sanskar that you'd helped a girl whom you hate the most!

Ram : Everyone please get back to work!

All Left.

Swara : You must not have done this!

Sanskar : And what she has done, is that right!?

Swara : Okk!...Sorry and thank you!

Sanskar : O my God!

They both laughed.

🖤🖤🖤