Chapter 1 : The return

Start from the beginning

-"I want to talk about our future"  she says openly and she starts to be nervous because she never attends to say it loud like this so she adds "I mean about the company future towards Ayse"

- "Hmm" says Kerem a bit shocked by her first reply

- "As we have seen Ayse has not come back to the company for a while even if she had a medical attestation but we should fire her now because I am sure that she faked it. We should take measures for her to not entering in the company anymore, we should also fire her brother as well because he has never really worked here and he annoys you. And finally, I have signed her termination contract so you just need to sign it too at the bottom of that page, you don't need to read all the clauses of that contract. you just have to know that you will get rid of her and she will leave our life by the little door in the same shame she entered in your life with her little game! " said in a block Ceyda without taking time to breathe in as she was just excited to talk about it.

Kerem knew it was a matter of time before Ceyda was putting all this topic on the table, he was not surprised at all, he was more impressed that she had waited that long for coming to his office and giving that pitch. In reality, he was surprised that he doesn't know how to deal with it, could he cancel the contract or could he work with her and seeing her all around the company every day. This thinking was an inside battle for so many days, he was so indecisive on how he should respond as the CEO of the company but also as a newly divorced man. He also has to stop all the rumors, the topics about his private life in the company and to gain back the leadership he pledges at the trial.

- "Kerem have you listen to me? You just have to sign and gives this document to our lawyer, they will deal with it and with her" says Ceyda abruptly and shows him the document she puts in front of him on his board with a brand new pen.

Kerem storms out from his thoughts and looked at her with incomprehension.
- "Yes. I have heard but would it be the right approach? We are a family company, even if Ayse is not belonging in Yigiter's family anymore, that does not directly imply that I have the power to get rid of her that way. What everyone is going to think about me and the company? How media are going to write that story? What sensational rumors they are going to add in their papers?  If we don't think carefully about our decision, it will have bad repercussions on our distributors and our image. Everything is going to blow on our hands as Ayse is loved by people" says Kerem to a disbeliever Ceyda.

- "If you keep her in the company, other CEOs will think you are weak and unable to do the right things. Do you think they keep their ex-wifes around? If you want to be a successful leader, you need to think as one and sacrifice her for your image. Think about it, I always esteem you and your benefice" says Ceyda. She had prepared this speech for so long. She was sure that kind of angle would have the best effect on him and he couldn't refuse to put an end to this Ayse's story.

Kerem was looking at her and he sees a devious smile coming on Ceyda's face. He knew she was up to something but he did not give too much meaning.
She was right in her talk, he has to show everyone he is a successful entrepreneur and he is willing to do all his best to show that trait of him for his family, to prove his father Mushin and for himself that he can do it. He doesn't need a wife that doesn't support him and his decision at any cost.
Then, speaking of the devil, he starts to recall Ceyda's first phrase, Ayse have not come because she was sick, her absence has nothing to do with pride, with hate or with any devious ideas that have gone through his mind during so many days.

He mumbles in his beard. "She was sick. She was sick. That is the reason for her no show.." that idea warms his cold heart instantly and was a reply to all his questions. She could not hate him that much, she could not forget him so rapidly after all they had lived and faced together. His eyes sparkle, his hands were becoming sweaty, and he loses his voice in reaction because he started to have an impression...

- "so Kerem, what is your final..." Ceyda could not finish her phrase because she sees her in the corner of her eyes waving and talking with the marketing staff girls...
Kerem knew why Ceyda stopped talking because a few seconds earlier he already senses that Ayse was here in the hallway, in the company, how could he forget how connected they were. His heart was beating so fast...

He knew where she was according to where all voices were coming, but also he could hear her steps towards her office. At that moment, he was speechless, his whole body was responding to her presence because he was nervously shacking... All those emotional replies were due to the fact that she was there in the floor,  she was that near and that far from him...

Kerem starts talking to himself, "relax she is here, don't do something that will put you in trouble or that you will regret, she is your ex-wife, EX-WIFE, you don't have to talk to her, you don't have to see her and you should not look at her... YOU ARE HER BOSS - this is our current status."

Ayse has arrived at the company, she expected and she had prepared herself to not see a welcome committee from Kerem and Ceyda. She was happy to come back where she found her independence, where she saw that her lack of studies did not mean a lack of good ideas.
She is happy to see her work friends and they were all here around her hugging her and talking to her but mostly asking questions about that divorce things.
She did not want to be reduced as Kerem's ex-wife but here and now she was feeling that way.

It was time she shows them that she had return more determined than never about her perspectives in life..