19. Valentine Party & Mission

Start from the beginning

"What you smiling at?!"

"You lost to him, he got 32!"

"FUCK! HOW CAN I LOSE TO YOU?!"

"Kocho-san, you seem rather popular as well. How many confessions did you receive?" Tengen asked as he tried to count from the number of bags she was holding.

"Oh, 30 apparently. There was supposed to be more but Sanemi scare them off with his usual scowl," Kanae spoke as she smiled, a little happy that Sanemi was being protective of her.

"What about you, Uzui-san?" she asked.

"Oh, 42 apparently... But... I don't like any of these, I think I'll just give these to [name] instead when we get home," he spoke and soon started to pack the boxes of gifts into bags, and throwing away the ones containing the obscene stuffs.

"Ara, ara, don't forget that we are having the party tonight with the children at the Estates!" Kanae added on. Kanae and Mitsuri had suggested to host a Valentine's Day party to spread the love to everybody, and that includes the children.

Totally ignoring the fact that the other teachers were giving a rather pissed off looking smile except for Kanae as he continued to pack the gifts into bags.

"Damn that man for being so fucking popular!"

"Well, at least he has eyes for [name] only,"

--------------------------

[name] hummed to herself as she turned on the heater in the house. She sighed in content as her apartment was getting much warmer, and soon she set on preparing herself some breakfast as it was rather early for her to be awake at such a timing.

She rummaged through her fridge and smiled. Realizing what she could make for herself to pamper herself as well.

[name] soon settled herself on the chair and scrolled through her phone to look at what was going on lately in the country as she took bites of her food and chewed slowly

[name] soon settled herself on the chair and scrolled through her phone to look at what was going on lately in the country as she took bites of her food and chewed slowly. She then realized that it was Valentine's Day today, and her social media was flooded with her fans wishing her Valentine's Day and requesting her to return them some love.

Her eyes then stopped as she looked at what Tengen had posted earlier on in the day when she was still asleep. She smiled when she realized it was a photo of them, the very first shopping experience they had together.

"Happy Valentine's Day to my baby girl, you're a flamboyant babe! Don't let anybody else tell you that you're not!"

[name] then smiled as she liked the photo, and she continued to scroll through it. Then an idea entered her mind as she remembered that a party was being held tonight at the Estates. Placing the idea at the back of her head, she soon opened her chats and smiled when she saw Tengen's message.

Tengen: Rise and shine, my beautiful baby girl! It's a cold day today, remember to wear extra warm clothes, although you wouldn't need to since you will be wearing me if you get what I mean ;)