After hearing that, Mr. Garcia seemed both happy and nervous at the same time. But he agreed and let me use the things in his kitchen. For Trey, I decided that I wanted to make him a small double-layered chocolate cake. Of course, I would dust the whipped topping off with cinnamon. I always added cinnamon into everything I baked.

When I had the spare time, I would go into the back and prepare my cake. Mrs. Garcia found out about my cake and told me that I should quit for the day to finish making the cake for Trey. I refused of course, and told her that I would still continue to work, but would eventually finish the cake during my free time.

For the rest of the time at the café, I was able to finish my cake and used one of the café's little white boxes to put it in. I also used their decorations and tied the box up with a red and white ribbon. I did my best to tie it up into a perfect little bow.

My work day ended at about eight in the evening, and the Garcia family was eager for me to give my completed cake to Trey. Though they wouldn't see it, they were still excited for me. I didn't particularly feel any different, but there was some sort of squirming feeling in my stomach.

It was the first year that I ever made something for someone else on Valentine's Day. I never thought I would do something so stupid as to actually participate in the holiday and give out chocolate to the opposite sex, but apparently, I was that stupid.

When I got home, I found Trey where he was before—on the couch. He immediately looked at me and narrowed his eyes at the box in my hands. He sat up as I walked over to him and I placed the box on the coffee table in between us. He didn't like the position we were in and took my hand, dragging me to sit down beside him.

"Is that my chocolate?" he asked as he looked at the box and I nodded. "Well, hurry."

I chuckled at his eagerness as I undid the bow and opened the box. I had already placed a purple fork inside the box as well, so Trey picked it up and forked a piece of the cake. He stared at it for a bite before he took the bite. I watched his face as he moved his jaw side to side, tasting it.

Then he forked another piece and held it out to my lips. I hesitantly opened my mouth and he placed it in. He watched my lips as he pulled the fork out of my mouth in a slow, gradual pace. Then he stared as I moved my jaw, allowing the cake to simply melt in my mouth before I swallowed.

He licked the fork before scooping another piece and eating it. I let the flavor of the cake settle on my tongue. Even though I personally made the cake, I had to say that it turned out very well. The chocolate and cinnamon mixed well and I was practically in heaven from the combination.

My eyes were closed as I focused on the cinnamon taste, but my lips were prodded by the fork to be opened once more. Without opening my eyes, I opened my lips and Trey scooped in another piece of the cake.

I chewed and swallowed before releasing a satisfied sigh.

But suddenly, my head was cupped from the back and my eyes immediately shot open to see Trey staring at me with his blazing, orange eyes. "Damn." He whispered, leaning his forehead against mine. "You're seducing me."

I blushed and sputtered out, "W-what?"

He licked his lips and glanced at my mouth. "You heard me."

And then he pressed our lips together. I thought he would immediately turn it into something that would leave me panting, but he started out slow. I opened my mouth for him after a few seconds and he tangled our tongues, mixing our flavors together with chocolate and cinnamon.

"Trey." I moaned his name, tasting the cinnamon powder on his tongue.

He placed his other hand on my thigh and guided me to lay back on the couch. We split and I stared up at him, already breathless. He was licking his lips, which had little brown stains on them from the chocolate. I reached up and cupped his cheek, bringing him down so I could suck the spots off. He groaned and I whispered, "Happy Valentine's Day, Trey."