Chapter 26 - Domineering Qi

Start from the beginning

She and Zhang Han both had their own respective live and social circle. It was uncertain if they would be able to be together in the future. Who knows how long this kind of happy period of time would last for Meng Meng.

Just thinking about it was enough to make Zi Yan feel at a loss, because when that time comes, Meng Meng would definitely be very broken-hearted.

'Should I really get together with Zhang Han?'

This question has recently been lingering in ZI Yan's heart. Zhang Han was once a second generation rich, and was currently down and out. Although Zi Yan had seen Zhang Han's gentle side, he was still not the type of guy Zi Yan was looking for in her heart.

'Love cannot be compromised.'

Zi Yan shook her head once again. For this kind of thing, there was no other choice but to take a step forward step by step and see how things go with every step. Furthermore, it was going to be very busy in the coming days, so there was no time to think about personal matters.

Zi Yan thought in her heart. If Zhang Han was to know her thoughts, it was reckoned he would definitely curl his lips and say,

'I haven't even say that I was going to get together with you and you are already thinking about it. Moreover, how can getting together with me, Han Yang Immortal Monarch, be counted as you sacrificing?'

However, Zhang Han did not know Zi Yan's thoughts and Zi Yan would also not say out her current thoughts. Who could even be sure about what would happen in the future?

After finish eating, Zi Yan and Zhou Fei stood up and left. They intended to carefully alter those songs that they have chosen for a bit, and the workload for that was not small. Furthermore, Zi Yan wanted to ask Mei Qi about the matter regarding shooting the MV.

After they left, the little princess also more or less finish eating. Zhang Han simply ate a few mouthfuls, then carried Meng Meng to sit on the sofa on the first floor to rest.

After Wang Juang finished tidying up the dining room, she walked over and asked with a smile,

"Mr Zhang, where are you from?"

"Shangjing." Zhang Han replied.

"Is Mr Zhang used to being here?" Wang Juang asked. She knew that Zi Yan was a big celebrity in the past, and thus was somewhat curious about Zhang Han in her heart. However, even though she was curious, her evaluation towards Zhang Han was not high.

She felt that men who came to live at a woman's house had no big capability. Zi Yan stayed in such a big house, and furthermore, a house which was in Xiangjiang, thus Zi Yan was definitely wealthy. Wang Juan was somewhat worried in her heart that Zhang Han was the kind of scum male who would come find Zi Yan to ask for money.

After all, there were too many such cases in the society. However, seeing how things were currently, Zhang Han was quite conforming to the norms of society. But that wasn't enough to dispel Wang Juan's bit of vigilance. Thus, she intended to simply ask about Zhang Han's situation.

"Still okay." Zhang Han faintly replied, not having the intention to chat with Wang Juan, he carried Meng Meng who was watching the television on the sofa.

"Aiya, smelly daddy, Meng Meng is watching the television." Meng Meng said with an unwilling face.

"Meng Meng, daddy bring you to go out play." Zhang Han kissed onto Meng Meng's cheek and said.

"Eh?"

Meng Meng's eyes lighted up and stopped watching the television as she turned her head towards Zhang Han and said happily, "Really?"