"Have ya kissed?" I asked. 

"No, just on my cheek or hand. But Syd..." She breathed in, "Even that makes me all tingly, and I'm afraid that if I take the next step, we'll take all the steps." Sicily finished, looking down.

"Sicily, Charles has respected every boundary you've laid out. I doubt he'll push you to do anything you don't want to do." I assured her.

"I know, that's the issue though. I might want to do ... stuff." She divulged.

"You have to trust yourself Sicily."

"Okay, let's go out." Sicily decided.

"Oh my gosh. This is going to be so much fun." I was excited. I immediately started texting people to figure out where the place to be was tonight.

Later that night we were getting ready in the bathroom. "We leave together." I stated.

"I know that Sydney." Sicily said rolling her eyes.

"I'm just saying, if for some reason we get separated during the night we need to identify a meeting place and time when we get there." I told her.

"Look at you sounding all responsible." Sicily laughed.

"Okay, how do I look?" She asked turning in a circle.

"Yassss girl." She was wearing a black skin tight dress that showed her figure. She had chosen a black strappy heel from my closet, and silver jewelry. It was a simple look that really enhanced her beauty. I chose a short gold dress that had a sweetheart neckline with a pair of heels that showed off my toned legs and made my booty pop. Once we were ready we called an Uber to take us out.

We went to Soraya's place for the party. We lived in a nice house with a pool and everything, but Soraya lived in a mansion. Her driveway had to be a mile long. Her family was loaded. I had been over plenty of times but Sicily was in awe of the place. We entered the place and immediately got swept into the dancing crowd.

"Sydney, you made it!" Soraya exclaimed as she approached me with Kevin in tow. I hugged her and smiled at Kevin. "Sicily you look great." Soraya complimented.

"Thanks Soraya." Sicily smiled.

"I have a present for you." Soraya told me.

"Oh you didn't have to do that." I told her.

"Girl, you're one of my best friends. I'm super grateful to have met you. I can't wait for you to be able to come and visit me in college. Plus, you really helped Kevin out." Soraya continued.

"Ms. Rivera, there's a matter in the kitchen." A waiter told Soraya.

"Okay, um, Kevin can you take Sydney to get her gift from my room, while I care for this?" Soraya asked Kevin.

"Sure." Kevin agreed.

"I'll be back." I told Sicily as I followed Kevin.

We walked up a grand staircase and past, what felt like, hundreds of rooms before entering Soraya's room.

"Here you go." Kevin said as he pulled a small bag from under the bed.

"Thanks." I took the bag from him.

"I really do appreciate what you did for me. I kind of owe you." Kevin said.

"I think you've given me enough." I smirked.

"I could've given you more." He flirted.

"I know, but I'm good." I told him as we walked out the room. I rejoined the crowd and searched for Sicily.