Chapter 116 Brother Scorpion

Start from the beginning

However, Mengmeng was also influenced by its happiness and cheered up, waving her small arms in Zhang Han's arms.

"PaPa, what's its name?" Mengmeng wanted to play with it but did not know its name, so she asked Zhang Han.

"Its name..."

Zhang Han thought for a while.

While the chimpanzee, sat up immediately after hearing what Mengmeng said. Its eyeballs went round, seeming to be thinking about its name.

"Well... Its hair is black and Little Hei's is also black. They are both black. So, so let's call it Little Heihei? Uh-huh, no, it's Little Hei's name. Then what is it called? Er... Dahei?"

Mengmeng muttered while thinking and called it Dahei eventually.

"Okay, its name is Dahei then." Zhang Han said, smiling.

This triggered a silvery laugh of Mengmeng. She thought she was great to call it Dahei.

While Zhang Han's face was illumined with an expression of satisfaction when he saw Mengmeng's smile.

Regardless of its name was Dahei or Old Hei, it was enough to make Mengmeng smile.

While the chimpanzee soon accepted its name.

It puckered its lips, pointed to Little Hei and itself with his palms. Then it clenched its fists and hit each other several times.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa~"

Its expression and manner seem to say to Little Hei, "We are brothers."

It clearly remembered that when it was dying, Little Hei gave it two chickens. Little help brought much return, which embodied the very spirit in the animal world.

"Ow..."

Little Hei also pouted and shouted at the chimpanzee.

Little Hei welcomed the brother coming into the territory. He was bored to take those 30 puppies to play all day.

Great. Under the leadership of the host, there came another friend with a high IQ.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..."

Dahei's eyes fixed on the little princess. It was clear that getting this was all because of this kind little princess.

Dahei, therefore, half knelt on the ground and stretched its arms to Mengmeng.

"Haha, here I come." Mengmeng wriggled in Zhang Han's arms and wanted to play on Dahei's hand.

Dahei had a height of two meters, whose arms and palms were much larger than those of the ordinary people. Dahei held Mengmeng carefully after she was sent onto its palm by Zhang Han. Mengmeng slowly shook a few times in its palm, like playing on a swing.

Then, Dahei tossed Mengmeng up gently.

"Ah ah..."

Mengmeng let out a cry and was caught by Dahei when she fell down.

It then repeatedly tossed up and caught her.

Mengmeng's fear at the beginning gradually turned into laughter.

She had a great time.

Mengmeng played for half an hour, while Zhang Han took advantage of this period of time to catch four chickens and took some ingredients. Then he stopped Mengmeng and went downhill with her.

On the other side, after Zhao Feng left Mount New Moon, he hurried back New Moon Bay, parked his car in the corporation's branch and went upstairs.