Chapter 43: Burnt out

Start from the beginning

"I brought your favorite coffee." My eyes shot towards the cup. Then I looked at Blake. Once his hand gripped the cup head down it was an immediate flashback.

The coffee shops' aroma was so alluring. Thomas was right I would like it here. It was very homey. They had good coffee too. I had come so many times. Just trying to erase Forest out of my mind.

"You come here a lot." I turned my head to someone sitting at a table coffee gripped in their hand rather tightly.

"You do too," I said back he looked familiar. Black hair styled back. He smirked.

Ugh, men.

Holy shit. Then turned towards me. Wait was that guy Blake?

'I don't know. I don't recall.'

"Have you met my younger brother, Trinity?" Immediately my eyes shot up towards her. Blake stared at me. He gave me that knowing look. The slight narrow of his blue eyes hands crossed against his chest.

"You've met him once right?" She asked again. My big eyes stared at the man that was my capturer. I stared at the man I gave myself too. I stared at the woman who thought I had no relation to him.

'How unfortunate if something would slip don't ya think?'

Part of me slightly nodded. Blake showed fear.

Gotcha.

I narrowed my eyes a little bit. Parting my lips.

"I think I do know him!" I emphasized. With a conniving smile. He was livid. I felt my world whirl back as Thomas held my jaw.

"No, I never introduced him to you, Trinity," Thomas stated. I strategically grabbed his hand placing it to his side. I shook my head to Thomas. Shifting my attention to Blake. Sauntering closer to Blake. His sister extended her hands rubbing my shoulders.

"You used to come to that coffee shop? Louis' Cafe? Sat at the same table in the corner of the store. Thomas remember that coffee shop we'd always go to?" I said those words. Blake smirked. Coffee in his hand. Raising it towards his lips. No way.

"I did." He said. I scrunched my eyes. How did I not remember that? I turned my head to Thomas. Tilting my head.

"Why didn't you tell me your uncle goes there?" I asked Thomas confused. Wanting to get answers out of his little punk mouth.

"We never saw him when he was there," Thomas exclaimed. I glared in his hazel eyes before turning my smiling lips wide eyes to Blake.

Hm.

I walked to Blake. Standing in front of him. His eyes glued to my own.

"Trinity Elena," I stated with a fake smile. Extending my hand out. He reached for mine. His cold hand graced my hot clammy one.

"Blake Adrienne." He stated. In my eyes.

"What a nuisance he can be." She rolled her eyes staring at me. I glanced between the two.

'She doesn't know a thing.'

Thomas's swift pull brought me out of my trance.