The truth?

What if they believe the truth?

His thoughts ran and his eyes trained down.

"I don't know." Chenle mumbled as he scratched the back of his hand.

"Don't lie. No one is going to be mad baby. Just tell us." Donghyuck said as he made Chenle stop scratching at the now pink skin. Chenle bit his lip and looked down at his and Jisungs lap.

"What did they say to you baby?" Donghyuck asked, tilting his head up. Chenle had tears in his eyes.

"T-That...... I was an-noying. A f-f-faggot.  A d-disgrace to our pa-rents. They k-kept mocking J-Jisungie. T-They called me things. M-mean things. S-saying how I-I annoy everyone. H-how I'm a freak. H-how I'm not l-loved. T-They called Jisungie a f-freak too. I-I am an-nnoying. A f-f-faggot." Chenle started to sob."T-They said if I-I-told anyone they'd r-rape me and then b-beat ji-jisung. And T-That everyone will agree." Chenle clutched Jisung shirt as he cried harshly.

"I-Im an-nnoying." Chenle sobbed. Donghyuck was taken back. Everyone was.

"No you're not." Jisung said softly. Chenle sobbed. "T-Theyre going to hurt me. Th-Theyre going to hurt you." Chenle sobbed.

Jisung grabbed his wrist gently as put his hand on his face.

"I'm not going to let that happen." Jisung said softly, almost whispering. Chenle sobbed harder. "I-I don't want to see you get h-hurt." Chenle cried as he looked into Jisungs eye's. "I'm not going to get hurt and no one is going to touch you." Jisung said. "B-But-"

"No one will hurt you with me right here."

"I won't let someone touch you unless you want them too."

"You're not annoying. You're not a faggot. Or a disgrace. You're Chenle. My Chenle hyung. You're not a freak. Not even close. You're different, yes. But look around. All of us are. You're a amazing kind of different."

Yuta almost cried at his words. Whenever someone in the house was feeling down, they'd say that to each other. To show how they weren't alone, even through bad times.

"Don't worry about Jay and his pussy friends. They're just little problematic shits that are insecure and are going to have to follow a leader all their life." Jisung said. He kept eye contact with Chenle and Chenle only. Not wanting the boy to feel scared or unsafe. He interlocked their hands.

"Worry about you and that pretty face and stomach getting better. These tears are wasted on little fuckers. Jisungie will take care of them. They won't hurt you. I promise. Just worry about those eyes being dry and beautiful." Jisung said softly as he leaned his head against chenles. Again forgetting about the hyungs, not even a foot away.

Chenle giggled. "I'm supposed to be the hyung. I'm supposed to protect you dumby." Chenle said. Jisung hummed. "I like protecting you better. Plus tiny cute things can protect." Jisung said as he started to tickle chenles sides. Making his loud laugh come out. He tried to stop the laugh but it didn't work. Jisung smiled as he heard it.

It wasn't just the lift of his lips. No. It was a bright, big smile. Showing his teeth. Making his eyes become small and he smiled big and brightly. None of his hyungs had seen that smile in a while.

Chenle got out of his grip and started to run off with Jisung chasing him. They ran into Jisungs room and laughed was muffled behind a door.

"I haven't seen that smile in so long." Johnny said. Yuta nodded in agreement.

A loud laugh struck through the house followed by deep, yet soft chuckles.

Jisung ran out with Chenle in his arms, laughing loudly. Both out of breath.

"You guys want to go get ice cream?" Jisung asked as Chenle hugged his shoulders and giggled.

"I think you guys are hyper enough." Mark chuckled.

"Welp you woke us up so-" Chenle said. Donghyuck chuckled.

"Fine. Go get dressed." Mark said smiling and chuckling at the two who ran off to Jisungs room.

"Not even going to ask to borrow our clothes for Chenle." Yuta said.

"Probably wants Chenle to wear his clothes." Mark said chuckling.

"Jisungie-" Chenle said, embarrassed.

"Yes?" Jisung asked. His back faced Chenle as he slipped on his shirt. He turned around.

"I-I need help with my shirt."  Chenle said softly.

"Do you want me to get your brother in here? I can call hyung for you." Jisung said, getting ready to yell for donghyuck.

Chenle stopped him. "N-No can you help me?" Chenle asked. "Are you sure?" Jisung asked softly. Chenle nodded and lifted his arm up enough for Jisung to pull it off.

Once the shirt was off, Jisung felt anger grow in his stomach.

The brusies were purple, the cuts were red. And the tan skin looked a bit pale around the brusing skin.

"Jisungie." Chenle whined softly. "It's cold." He said. Jisung put his hoodie on and watched it fall to chenles lower thigh, almost his knees. He looked at how the tan legs disappeared underneath his clothes. Everything a bit to baggy on the smaller boy. Chenle slipped on the jeans that Jisung let him borrow.

He made grabby hands to Jisung.

Jisung grabbed him by his waist and pulled him close to his own body. Chenle hugged him close and hid in his neck.

"Why'd you want a hug?" Jisung asked softly.

"Your arms around me...they....." Chenle pulled away and looked into Jisungs eye's. "They make me feel safe." Chenle said. Jisung tightened his arms around the boy. "Then I'll hold you forever." Jisung said softly.

Jisung leaned down a bit and picked the older up. Letting his legs around wrap around his waist. He put one hand under his butt and the other on his lower back.

"How about I go treat you to that ice cream and stuffed baby chick. Since you've been such a good boy?" Jisung asked. Chenle nodded and let Jisung put him down slowly.

As they walked out to the ice cream place. Jisung softly interlocked their hands together and smiled at the warmth from their hands and their hyungs arguing about something stupid.

He felt at peace.

He felt at home.