Bella wanted to scream, shove her away, call for help. She wanted to slap the vampire, call her names and scramble out of the car, run for her life, but she couldn't. She physically could not move as Victoria lowered her hips to settle in properly on her lap, the weight of her making Bella mew plaintively against her will. Pheromones glued her to the seat and kept her still.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, she chanted in her head, the only word available to her frying brain. The air in the car seemed to radiate Victoria, closing in on her.

"Mm, I can hear your pulse pounding. Do you like this, Bella? I know you do...You're turned on, aren't you, sweetie?" Victoria taunted, smirking when Bella's lips parted, her heart ricocheting ruthlessly inside her oxygen deprived chest.

She tried to open her mouth and scream Get away from me! But nothing came out but a helpless wheeze that made Victoria giggle.

"Oh, you want more, is that it?" Victoria grinned evilly, her eyes glinting.

No! Bella thought furiously but it was for nothing because a moment later Victoria sat up on her lap and slid both her hands under Bella's t shirt.

The air turned to slurry, a thick, liquefied thing that she couldn't seem to get enough of as cold hands pressed down on her sensitive stomach and slid over her hot skin. Her muscles clenched, all of them, and she cried out fully, her abs crunching as she curved into the movement.

"Fuck," she keened brokenly, clawing the front and back seat with each respective hand, her thighs squeezing as a jolt of pleasure shot straight from her abdominal core to her other core, heat flashing as wetness became a slick reality between them.

Victoria wasn't even doing anything that was particularly erotic or pleasure inducing, and yet it still had such a powerful effect on Bella, who squirmed, her body shaking as the redhead began to knead the tightness of her flat stomach, the softness of her sweaty skin. Icy hot sensation emitted from Victoria's hands, racing across the tender plane of her belly.

"You like that, kitten? Hmm?" Victoria breathed above her, and then with a teasing wink, she began to rock her hips slowly, back and forth, back and forth, riding her.

Bella's head hit the door behind her with a heavy thunk. She arched her back and strained, the rocking motion making her head spin, bearing her throat unintentionally to the vampire before her, who let loose a gut wrenching snarl at the sight.

"Fuck, don't tempt me," Victoria hissed, grinding down on her lap in a way that was undoubtedly obscene, shameless, as was her nature. One hand came back up to Bella's throat in a way that caused fear to pierce the sexual trance the redhead had put her in. She flinched, her chest heaved, but Victoria only made a quiet purring noise and worked her hips faster, still massaging her belly with fervent, teasing movements of her other icy hand.

"God, you're so warm," Victoria moaned into the simmering heat of the car, her hips speeding up. She almost passed out when she felt the woman press down on her lap, clearly enjoying herself.

Bella was ashamed and terrified and beyond aroused as she felt the unbridled need pooled at the apex of her thighs in a way that she had never felt before.

I'm so fucked, was the only thought that twisted out of her swimming skull. The desperation to make Victoria stop, get off of her was giving way to the desire she was invoking in Bella's body, seducing her out of her freaking mind.

"You're so fucking weak and helpless right now, kitten, and you love it, don't you?" Victoria growled as she lowered her face close to Bella's, her mouth an inch away from the brunette's. Her breath smelled like mint and cinnamon and Bella only sobbed in response, her knuckles white against her skin as she clutched each seat tighter. "I told you I'd make you purr, darling," she murmured in a voice that screamed of raw hunger and power.