Shout outs (March 1, 2020)

Author's Note

Firstly, if you're looking for Chapter 4 of Naturalized Monsters and simply cannot wait to find out what happens next in this world (Not that I blame you), go to my website below. It's where I'll continue to post my story from now on until it's complete (You can also click that button that says "external link" on the bottom of the page). I explain my reasoning below. Please feel free to comment this post or message me if you have any questions or concerns.

https://naturalizedmonsters.wordpress.com/chapter-four-looking-for-love/

I want to sincerely thank everyone who's been hanging out with me during this journey. It's slow, but I've thoroughly enjoyed your company along the way. I want to be specific about this, too -- because I know the journey both for writers and readers is equally hard. Below are notes to those I want to personally thank for their support and kindness. If you're new here, I strongly encourage you to connect with these folks sometime and read their stuff. They're good human beings with strong penmanship and a clear affinity for emotionally-provoking ideas

So, without further ado...

To @famouslyunknownnn -- You should know that right now you're absolutely my favorite fan. I wish nothing but the best for you and I sincerely appreciate all of your kind words and your investment in my work. I'll always remember you whenever I write and I hope you know, too, that when i'm making my magic, i'm often writing to you.

If you guys ever have a moment check out "Hope". It's a book of poems she's written on wattpad that are positively swollen with emotion.

To @Krisa_Silver -- Am I allowed to have more than one favorite? I certainly hope so. You guys make it hard for me to choose. Maybe I should say now that these are in no particular order.

In any case, thank you -- because the feedback that I've received from you has helped me more than you can know. I hope you'll continue to stick around with me on this journey (and, that we can continue to write that "book" together we started).

Check out Krisa's "Distorted" if you ever want to experience a non-conventional jaunt through themes of grief and loss. It's a fun read that's been equally evocative and emotional (and funny sometimes, too).

To @JustLovePackers06 -- The only real life human being in the free world right now who thinks I write like Agatha Kristie. Which is probably true (at least based on the "I Write Like" website). Either way I appreciate the omen of things to come. I've thoroughly enjoyed your presence on the site and I hope we can keep in touch.

You owe it to yourself to check out "Angel's Wrath" if you've ever had a craving for fantasy. I haven't read it all the way through yet but make no mistake -- it's hard to put down.

To @PrincessKittySilver -- My guess is that she's the first Aussie i've ever met but if she's any indicator at all of the quality of the people, I hope I meet way more before I die.

Give "Welcome To Destiny" a look sometime if you're into the psychological-mind-bending-downright trippy stuff. You wont be disappointed.

Also, a big thank you and (insert your favorite snack here) to everyone whose read my stuff, said hi, followed me, the whole nine yards. I can't possibly list every single person whose deserving of thanks here without this page becoming it's own book. But I promise as long as i'm around to try. And always keep in mind that i'm watching you (insert creepy music here) and i'll always be looking for ways to support you the way you've supported me.

I'm super serious by the way. I'm talking giveaways, writing workshops. If there's anything that I can do to be more helpful for you as your constant reader let me know in the comments.

Who knows what can happen?

Anyway, on why i'm posting my stories to a website...

I've decided that it's important for me to "act the part" where professionalism and branding is concerned. Also, wattpad can be finicky sometimes and I worry about how well my readers can experience my work. By creating and moderating my own website I give myself the best chance of streamlining the reading process for my readership and ultimately creating a place that's much more conducive for the best experience that I can create for you. Towards that end, please feel free to let me know if you ever notice any problems that need addressing.

I'm here for you, people.

Anyway, that's it!