Chapter 2 Dance.

Dimitri Pov.

I pat my head and thought back to the new asset we just got yesterday and now questions are popping up.

I need to figure her out before they call me and ask for notes on her.

I just don't know how to, I would just think on the amphibian and then try to observe how Eliza gain her trust so fast and so easily.

I showed up early to work and headed straight to the laboratory, I couldn't be more shocked than before, I saw her curled up in her wolf form sleeping.

Her F/C,(fur color), seems so soft and so silky, I walked towards her cage and reached to pat her back.

Your Pov.

I smiled like there is no need to worry about anything, but that seems to be just some form of a 'want', not a 'need'.

I heard screaming inside the house and what I saw was my whole family being attacked.  

I saw my husband being held in a chokehold, will he bites down on the man's hand and before I knew it he killed the man with one swift move.

I heard a gunshot and saw that my husband had just been shot in the head with no sign of mercy.

I snapped and within a blink of an eye I killed everyone in the room, my mother, father, and siblings had been killed, my children had been hung to death, my husband Edmund shot in the head and I'm one of the lucky ones who survived.

I trembled in my sleep as the images played over and over again, but then I felt a hand smothering my back with pats and strokes.

I open my eyes to see I'm still in the lab and in the cage with no way out, I got up not even bothering to see who pat my fluffy back.

I just stretch and yawned at the same time, within a seconds I transformed back into my human form but my ears and tail never left.

Nor my scars, I heard scratching of a pen on a piece of paper, I looked behind me to see it's Dimitri, I freaked and saw him writing in his note-book.

Now I became curious, I crouch down to look, I saw a very high-quality drawing of me as my wolf form curled up against the bars.

He must have been that focus because he didn't notice that I'm leaning slightly forward to see inside his book.

I smiled, but then he looked up and we both made eye contact, he saw my smile but then It quickly disappeared.

But we both held that eye contact, he smiled at me, when I saw him smile I reached and stroke his right cheek, he froze as I stroke his cheek.

"You seem like you like to touch people's faces", he said but I stare at him straight in the eyes to only glare, he dropped his pen and note-book when I grabbed his tie and pulled forward where his face is pressed against the metal bars.

"You might be observing me for hours on end but that doesn't mean jack shit", I growled in my thick Italian accent," now do me a favor and bugger off four-eyes", I let him go as I went back to my wolf form and slept.

I woke to Eliza stroking my temple, days past and she brought food and albums including a recorder.

I'm now wearing a woolen sweater, shorts, and long woolen socks, I smiled when I watch as she danced, but then she pointed to me and started to do simple dance moves.

I rolled my eyes at her as I saw out of the corner of my eye to see Dimitri who watching us in the shadows, but then again Eliza kept encouraging me, I sighed and got.

She smiled a gestured for me to do something, so I sighed as I closed my eyes and did a simple ballet routine.

 I lipped and landed with grace as I twirled and kept my body sharp and a point.

When I finished Eliza clapped as I smiled, but then I went back to sitting down and watching her.

When she left, once again I and the amphibian were left alone without her soft, warm, comforting, presence it feels off and odd.

But then again I heard the door open, I saw Dimitri, I huffed as I went back to trying to go to sleep, thinking that his here to just fetch documents, files, or his little note-book but now he played the recorder.

The album played causing me to turn my back to him, but then I felt a tap on my back," Hey I need to take more notes on your movements", I heard him say.

I grunted, "Bugger off 4 eyes", I must have pushed to the brink where he opened the cage and unchained me.

He stood in my cage, "You know that you could get hurt 4 eyes", I said as he stood there with an impatient look, "I don't care just get up and do something that much this song", he forced me.

I growled, I sat up and tackled him with my claws out, "why don't you just fuck off 4 eyes", he stayed still, "well ain't you going to do it, come on do it", he said, but then the images flashed before me.

"Just go away", I said with a less angry tone, my grip loosen, I got off of me as I looked at my hands with no sign of looking away.

But all a sudden he places his hands on top of mine, "I don't know if you feel up to the tacks to dance with me, but I understand if you don't want to", he said with a more gentle tone.

I look up at him, with a shocked expression, so I gave him a nod, where he ended up smiling down at me.

He places my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist, we danced in sync, we actually had rhythm, but the one thing that shocked me the most was the eye contact that we held the whole song.

But then a slow one came into play, I was about to let go but he still held onto me, he places my arms around his neck and said, "follow my lead if you don't know who to", he smiled down at me.

We both swayed to the song he laid my head on his chest, I bushed but then I hid my face by burring my face into his clothed chest, my action causes the man to chuckle.

When he was done, I sat down but then he dropped his jacket around my shoulders, "I hope you ain't tired tomorrow, I want another dance with you", I nodded as I welcome sleep once again.