"What?" I questioned.

Is it where he will confess for his undying love for me? I thought to myself.

Me and my thoughts needed serious help. As if he was going to do that.

"I seriously missed you a lot, Blaire. Class doesn't seem like class anymore ." he muttered and I honestly was in loss of words.

What was he saying?

"I missed you, too. Elijah, I'll be back in a day or two." I smiled at him and he leaned forward to kiss me on my forehead.

"I-" he groaned and I looked at him in confusion. "I love you, Blaire. I really really love you." and as soon as he completed his sentence, I so wanted to squeal and jump off my roof in relief & astonishment.

Did he say exactly what I had heard? Was he serious?

"What?" I tried keeping my voice firm and confident but it came out as a squeak. Gosh, I sounded like a duck.

Elijah let out a chuckle and kissed me on my cheek, my cheeks turned crimson immediately. "What are you saying, Elijah?" I managed to mumble and he smiled at me.

"I mean it, Blaire. I've been in love with you for so long and now it hurts watching you everyday and me pretending to be just friends. I can't. Not anymore."

"Eli." I mumbled and he gave me one of his breathtaking expressions. "I hope you're not making fun of me because if it's the case then you can tell me right now. I won't be mad at you." and he scoffed at me.

"Do you really think out of all the people I would make fun of you?" he questioned and all I could do was to look up at the stars again.

"I- I know, Eli. I just want to make sure." I whispered the last part.

"I love you and I can say this multiple times." he said it with so much confidence that it made me immediately smile and I felt myself falling into his warm embrace.

"I love you, too."

His memories felt so nice to remember but now it was long gone

My Elijah was gone. It was obvious to me that I didn't love him anymore.

My therapy helped a lot.

I had moved on but one thing I knew was, I was still in love with his memories and I knew I would always cherish those.

I was laying in my bed with my feet dangling at the end of the bed, looking at the fairy lights which were attached to my bed, making their way towards my window. It kind of gave an aesthetic vibe to my room and I loved it.

Cutting time when you're alone is a little tough job especially when you're already done with the homework and the assignments due.

I looked at the pillow beside me made me let out a sigh. He was supposed to be here. With me.

My elbow was still all wrapped up, but now the pain was minimal.

I really wanted for the next three weeks to pass so I could get out of this bandage situation.

"Woof!" suddenly a bark startled me out of my thoughts and I looked at the culprit who was excitingly wiggling his tail at me, giving me an adorable look.

"Hi, baby." I cooed at my 4 year old puppy, Kiko. He was a white Lhasa Apso whom I loved immensely. As soon as he heard me call him, he ran into my room while wiggling his tail, I awed at him. He was such a cute puppy.

He jumped on my bed and instantly started trying to dig the bed sheet with his paws which made me snort. Just as he heard my snort he looked at me and went back to his digging game.

He used to do the same with Elijah as well, always tried to grab his attention, always wanted to play with him but not anymore.

"Kiko. You know, I met a guy today. He looked just like Eli." I told him in a small voice and all he could do was to rotate his head to the left a little, in confusion. So, I continued.

"Kiko, he looked just like him. Moreover, he asked me to be his friend. Now, I don't know if it was out of pity or if he really wanted to be my friend. I guess it will be better I don't be friends with him, Kiko." I sighed, looking at the confused dog.

Of course, he wouldn't understand a thing.

I opened my phone to cut some of the time because it was just 8:30 pm and I had more than an hour and a half to pass before I actually go to bed.

I decided to look at some of the messages sent by people;

Grace❤️: Girlllllll, I'm getting drunk asf tonight!
Oh ahm geeee, I just saw one of the hottest guys everrrrrrr.
Oh, wait. I like Max!
But I can still stare at them bootayssss.🍑

I rolled my eyes after reading her texts, she was so drunk and getting drunk on weekdays wasn't a good idea especially when you've got school in the morning.

Never mind, as long as she was enjoying and staying happy. It was what mattered to me.

I read a few more messages and quickly replied to them. My phone pinged indicating a notification and I was more than shocked after reading it.

Instagram: Noah Wilson (@noah_wilson) has requested to follow you.