A Vampire Weakness

Start from the beginning

Bai Yu Tong went back to the command headquarters to answer the call of Xin Ci

Bai Yu Tong went back to the command headquarters to answer the call of Xin Ci. He arrived there quickly after he droped the professor's corps to the laboratory to get analysed. He sat crossing his legs in the main general office when he saw Zhan Yao coming inside.

"Hello, my name is Zhan Yao a scientific researcher and a doctor" He handed his hand to Bai Yu Tong to shake his. Bai Yu Tong calmly stood up and greeted the man with a fainted smile as if his presence didn't please him at all.

"Bai Yu Tong, I guess you know me?" He stretched his lips coldly.

"I'm not supposed to touch him" Zhan Yao said internally when the minute his hand came in contact with Bai Yu Tong's bare skin, tingles erupted causing him to gasp. Zhan Yao love the feeling of his soft touch and nearly pulled him in his arms and broke whatever rules holding him from having his long waited mate.

"Please behave, wild vampire." Zhan Yao grinned for the first time in years feeling the warm breath of his mate fanned on his pale skin as he whispered internally. The two looked deep into eachother before their gazes were interrupted by the commander voice.

"Welcome" Xin Ci was happy that they finally met. He let the two sit comfortably before he looked at Bai Yu Tong whose eyes kept scanning the so like human vampire. Zhan Yao looked down avoiding the sharp glares of Yu Tong so not to take him right now and here.

"Please drink some tea" Xin Ci served them tea and cookies but Zhan Yao apologized.

"I am fasting" as he said that his eyes fell on Yu Tong. The two looked at him in surprise, none of them understood what he meant when Xin Ci Laughed and thought he had some kind of belief. He negotiated the new treaty between the humans and vampires that he is about to send to their head when Bai Yu Tong interrupted him.

"Why don't we just attack them at night as they wonder freely in our city, we don't need to give them a warning. Let me put a well plan to eradicate as much as we can from them" Zhan Yao looked at him even more confused now. He asked inwardly on "how could he fall for an evil human?".

"What do you think Mr. Zhan Yao?" His voice came out in a scary breath and by the smirk on his face, Zhan Yao knew that it was him that affected him this much and turned him into this uncontrollable beast. Yet he fell in love with a merciless evil human who is a threat to their kind.

"We call that playing dirty Mr. Bai Yu Tong" He chuckled before turning serious. He breathed and forced his cold unpleasant emotions back. Zhan Yao didn't add one single word after looking at the astonished face of the two men. He sensed an unfamiliar smell that nearly caught him off guard.

"To remind you, tonight is the full moon and vampires thirst will grow even stronger as they need to feed as much blood as they can, we need to focus on this rather than other thing for the time being" Xin Ci cut the fur inside Bai Yu Tong because of what Zhan Yao said bringing him back to a crucial fact.