Part 2

Disregarding all the noises that's happening around them, Drishti and Rakshit aka Drikshit walked passed people with smiles as they were occupied in the holi festivities. As they kept walking, silence took over the empty halls in their big mansion, the only sound they could hear was the rapid increase of their heartbeats.

In a matter of time, both reached THEIR room. As they went inside, Rakshit locked the door behind him while keeping his constant gaze at his wife. He wasn't concerned about anything else EXCEPT the beauty that was standing in front of him with her face down. He went over to her and placed his index finger under her chin, he made her look at him. They looked at each other for few minutes and he finally broke the silence.

Rakshit: Drishti (it was the first time he used her name instead of Ms. Sood or Mrs. Shergill) I LOVE YOU.

Hearing these THREE MAGICAL WORDS, her heart felt it was going to pop out of her chest. She was shocked, but HAPPY. She never knew how he felt about her, instead she always assumed that he HATED even the sight of her. And why wouldn't he when she ruined his wedding, but it was not her fault, she wanted to SAVE her sister, her Divi, no matter what.

But with time, she felt herself falling for him. He WASN'T as he sought to be. He was DIFFERENT; a good different. Maybe she was wrong and after staying with him, even his rough words sound GENTLE. He cared for her even though he tried to not show it. SHE KNEW....

Rakshit: Drishti, I said I Love You, did you hear me??? I know our lives started on the wrong foot, but I don't think I can live WITHOUT you. You have become my ADDICTION; my drug that I must always get to survive. I am sorry for hurting you, but I was afraid, afraid of losing you. Please give me a chance, give our MARRIAGE a chance. I love you with all of me. And this life and all the 7 lives after, I want to spend it with you.

Hearing these words, pained Drishti's heart. She began crying uncontrollably. She truly misunderstood him. And she LOVED him more than he could ever know.

Drishti: Rakshit sir, I love you too. I don't know how and when it happened, but I fell in love with you. I am in love with you, Mr. Shergill.

As tears tried to escape her eyes again, Rakshit place his hand under it and didn't let it fall on the ground.

Rakshit: No matter what happens, I will NEVER let you cry EVER.

They hugged each other tightly as if their lives depended on it on the hope that when tomorrow comes, it will bring HAPPINESS and LAUGHTER to their lives.

So what do you think happened tomorrow??? Don't worry I am getting there ☺️ - K