"Father.."

He looked at you with disappointment, the turned his head to the side, eyes casted down,

"Take her to the dungeons.."

The guards obeyed, pulling you out of your room,

"Father, no! You can't do this to me!"

You kicked and screamed, trying to get out of the hold of the men, but it was no use, and your wails for your father drew quiet as you were dragged to the dungeons.

You passed rest of the prisoners, and were led to a special part of the dungeons, it was secluded from the rest and resided in the deepest part of the castle.

You were lifeless, letting the men set you inside on the one lonely bed that was there.

"I'm sorry princess,"

One spoke, locking your cell as his partner walked away, in the distance you could hear him yelling insults at the other prisoners.

"Ssh, child,"

You whispered and he walked away, a sad feeling to the way he stepped.

Months.

Months you spent in that prison.

Your stomach growing larger and rounded with each 30 days that passed.

The one guard who apologized the night you were put in, snuck you extra food to feed the children growing in your tummy.

He snuck you blankets, to keep you warm on extra cold nights, and pillows to let you rest easier in your damp cell.

Every month, at the last day, you would hear a tune through the night, it sounded like a harp. Playing a few chords, before a soft murmuring was heard going along with sound before it stopped. You wouldn't hear it again until another month has passed.

It was a tune your brother used to always play when practicing, years and years ago before he disappeared, after an argument he had with your father.

He would always protect you, from perverts, and from the mistreatment from your father.

He turned sour after his wife, your mother, was killed, her body found with black feathers scattered around her.

You gave birth in your cell, all alone, with no help, no words of encouragement, nobody. Nobody to witness the birth of three beautiful triplet boys.

You washed them with the bucket of water that was kept for you, for your drinking, and wrapped them in the thin blankets that you were given.

"Jimin, "

You named the one who came out first, with plump lips. He giggled as his eyes met yours, making you give a small smile.

"Taehyung,"

You kissed the forehead of the second born one, who stared at you with silent, deep eyes.

"And Jungkook, "

You named the youngest, watching him sleep peacefully in your arms with a smile.