Magical Time Skip

We arrived at  school in less than 10 minutes. When we got out of the car Seulgi went to go meet up with her friends, Jennie, Joy, and the new girl who transferred from Canada two months ago.........her name is Wendy.

To be honest she looks a little sketchy and weird. She just does things the way you wouldn't normally do things. Her laugh is so loud and annoying. I honestly don't see what good things come from when being friends with her.

She just irks my nerves. She is always coming between me and my Seulgi. Like the other day we were supposed to go out after school, but Wendy came and ruined it when she took Seulgi to go and hang out with her. On top of that Seulgi has been spending most of her time with Wendy.

Then when I go and talk to Seulgi about it, she just says, 'sorry babe, we will hang out another time!' and that another time never comes. Wendy needs to leave MY GIRLFRIEND alone. If she doesn't me and her are going to have a big problem. And it won't end pretty for her, that's for sure. So she better watch out.

Time Skip: End of the Day

It was the end of the day and now I'm outside the school gates waiting for Seulgi. I then spot her and guess who she's with.......... you guessed it correct! She's with Wendy. She comes up to me and gives me a hug and a kiss.

" 자기야, 학교는 어땠어?" 나는 물었다.

"괜찮 았지만 많이 본다면 좋았을 것입니다!"

"안녕! 아이린 맞지?"

(A/N: Once again, I hope a majority of you can read Korean. There will be a little bit in every chapter........so good luck!💕)

Are you serious right now? This bitch has some nerve talking to me!

"Yes! You're Wendy right?"

"Yes I am! I am Seulgi best friend!"

Why is this bitch screaming so much!? I'm literally two inches away from her! Her voice is so annoying, that it's hurting my ears! Why is Seulgi even friends with this annoying pterodactyl? (The P is silent:(te-ro-dac-til))

(A/N: It is a bird like dinosaur with the most annoying screeching noise that has ever existed! Also no hate towards Wendy or SM💕)

Anyways..............

"Babe you wanna come over and.....do stuff?"

"Umm........ I was actually supposed to go hang out with Wendy after school had ended."

I just stood there and stared at her, then looked at Wendy, then looked back at Seulgi. I gave her my Are You Fucking Kidding Me?! look.

"Are you serious right now?! I swear to fucking god that every time I wanna spend time with you, you are always making up excuses cause you're hanging out with her! What about me?! I'm your fucking GIRLFRIEND! Why don't you ever wanna spend time w...

"Are you serious right now?! I swear to fucking god that every time I wanna spend time with you, you are always making up excuses cause you're hanging out with her! What about me?! I'm your fucking GIRLFRIEND! Why don't you ever wanna spend time with me?! Did you ever think about how upset this makes me?! Every day I plan something fun for us to do, and I end up canceling them because you go out and hang with her!Now I have to go cancel dinner reservations because your going to be with her! But don't worry about me, I will go home, cancel the reservation, and be by myself while my girlfriend only thinks about herself, her feelings, her friend, but not her girlfriend! I can't even fucking look at you right now! But if you wanna hang out with her, be my fucking guest! But I swear to fucking god if I have to yell at you like this again, I won't be so nice!

Seulgi was crying at this point. She was shocked at what I did. She just looked at me full of guilt.

"I-Irene, 죄송합니다. F-felt 있다는 것을 몰랐습니다."

"당신은 무엇을 저장하는지 압니다! 집에 가고 있는데 소위"여자 친구 " 학교에 데려 왔기 때문에 차를 가져 오지 않습니다. 집에 태워 주실 래요?"

"* 노즈 헤드 *"

We got in the car with Seulgi driving, me in the passenger seat, and Wendy in the backseat. We finally reached my house. I grabbed my things and was about to leave the car when Seulgi grabbed my hand. I looked at her with no emotions.

"Thanks for the ride."

"Your welcome. I love you."

"Ok, bye."

Seulgi POV

I can tell that she's hurt. It's all my fault. But when she didn't say I Love You back, it kinda hurts. I can't leave like this.

"Wendy wait here for a minute, I'll be right back."

I went behind Irene and gave her a hug. She just stood still. Not doing or saying anything. I started hearing sobs from her mouth. All I feel right now is guilt because I treated her so badly. I need to make it up to her.

"Don't cancel the reservation."

"Why? It's not like you're gonna go anyways."

"Just let me drop off Wendy at her home and give me time to go home and change and we can go have our dinner. Please? I wanna make it up to you for not being there for you whenever you needed me. Please, Irene, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I forgive you. Now go drop her at home and hurry back."

"Okay, love you!"

"Love u 2!"

There night ended on a good note with them heading out to dinner. They went back to Irene's house and cuddled while watching a movie in the bedroom, then falling asleep. Seulgi had made a promise to Irene that she will never spend more time with Wendy than she does with Irene, and she hopes to herself to keep her promise. As for Irene she is willing to make sure Seulgi keeps that promise. They also made a bet that if Seulgi kept her promise to Irene that, Irene would let Seulgi top for an entire week, but if she loses, Irene stays the top and Seulgi stays the submissive bottom that she is.

Thank You For Reading!!💕💜