Episode Fourteen: Anywhere(pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

E.B. nodded her head. "Yep...and also your coworkers are robots."

Jeffrey silenced himself for a brief moment, taking in all the information. "Let me get this straight. Both my big brother and my former boss have powers and my coworkers are robots...?"

"I didn't know Jeckles had the power--"

"He didn't send anyone to steal the ingredients to make some sort of chemical for nothing. I knew he's going to use it for himself eventually," Jeffrey responded while taking a deep breath. "We got to go to Floriana. We got to rescue our family."

"Wait, really?! But...how will we get there?" E.B. probed on with the questions.

"I was planning on finding Guy here...hoping that I could talk to him discreetly...but you're actually here and--"

Suddenly, a dark red truck pulled up beside them. An old reddish-orange furred man poked his head out from the backseat window with glistening white Einstein hair and big oval glasses.

"Jeffrey! Did you get---who's that?" The old man asked.

Suddenly, a familiar couple poked their heads out of the window next to the old man.

"E.B!" The married couple recognized E.B. with excitement.

"Karen?! Robert?!" E.B. gasped excitedly while the passenger window was rolled down to reveal two other men, older than both Guy and Jeffrey, with one of them having a purple fur and a mohawk and another one was blue with a top-hat.

"You must be this E.B. he won't stop talking about," The blue-furred man replied to E.B. with a smile.

"Yeah, are you Guy's other older brothers?" E.B. asked innocently. "And...who's he?"

The older brothers leaned back to reveal the driver driving the red truck. His red flannel shirt glimmered in the light while his familiar gentle eyes gazed at E.B.

"Hey, kiddo," The driver responded with a gentle smile.

"Dave...?" E.B. uttered the name, recognizing the driver instantly. Her smile widened even more; she wanted to pinch herself to see if she's even dreaming at this point. "The last time I saw you...you were fatally wounded."

"I was...I don't know how I was even alive," Dave responded with a sigh.

"Wait! Did Guy touch you?!" E.B. shouted her question.

"Uh...yeah...when he's trying to help me," Dave answered awkwardly with a nervous laugh.

"I hugged him before I went into the hospital," Robert added.

"Jeffrey gave me the antidote to heal me from the wounds that horrible man made," Karen added her story while referring to Jeffrey.

E.B. turned her head to look up at Jeffrey. "You did?"

Jeffrey nodded his head in confirmation. "Yep. After I got out of the hospital...I went to look for Guy. Until I got into Stovepipe and discovered that my parents were in the hospital. I went into it and saw that Dad and Dave recovered but Mom was paralyzed. She was heavily injured...so, I used the antidote that I carry around a lot because as Ghosts...in case you get horribly injured...you can inject yourself with those things. I'm glad I saved it...otherwise, it wouldn't save Mom."

"That's right," Karen responded with a nod.

"Wait, so why did you ask if Guy touched me?" Dave asked out of plain curiosity.

"Dave, you know how Guy can heal himself from gunshots or cuts?" E.B. questioned immediately.

"Yeah."