The God of Mischief walked along the side of the wall until they reached a long cavern. Under the grey top layer, was blood red stone. The end of the hole in the ground was unseen and there was nothing but darkness.

Loki carefully slid onto a lip in the cavern and knelt by a part of the stone that was so red that it was almost black. It looked a bit like a vein or a tree branch that was winding up the stone.

He pulled five syringes out of his pocket dimension and jammed the first one into the rock vein. He pulled the back part and a substance a bit darker and more purple-ish than blood flooded into the tube.

Tony couldn't help but notice how close Loki was to the edge of the very small ledge. It made him nervous and if he could have spoken to Loki, he would tell him to get out of there right now.

The God repeated the process until all the needles were filled and then he put them back in his pocket dimension with a smug grin. He pulled himself back on solid ground and began to walk toward the castle in the distance.

He quickly climbed some steps that lead onto the roof of a house. Above the house there was a thick wire that ran all the way to a pole closer to the castle. With a quick jump, he grabbed onto the cord even though it was roughly ten feet above the house.

Loki swung himself up so he had his feet on top of the wire while still holding it with his hands. Slowly, he let go and stood up on his barely shaking legs.

"Is he gonna tightrope walk that?!" Tony spoke up with a face just as shocked as all the others.

"Aye, I believe he is going to." Thor commented, stunned. It was a long walk and the wire inclined slightly as it got closer and closer to the castle.

"Well, the bottom of the castle is surrounded by guards and a moat, it's not like he could get in that way without being seen. However, by that pole, there's a window in the castle." Natasha commented as she got over her shock and spotted the window that was a long distance from the pole.

She understood what he was about to do because if she could jump and reach that window, she'd do the same.

Loki wobbled a bit, but quickly gained his balance. He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath as he stuck out his arms for extra balance.

He opened his eyes and slowly took a step. As he continued down the cord, he only lost balance a couple of times, but quickly gained it back and went unnoticed by the people milling about below him.

Eventually he made it to a few feet away from the pole and a small smile graced his lips. "This one's for you, Thor." He said before he broke into a surprisingly agile run on the cord. He jumped, grabbed the pole sideways with both hands, and flung himself through the opening in the castle.

As he slid on the dark stone floor, everyone's view went back to looking more like they were walking with him instead of just watching from the side.

"Why'd he say that was for you?" Steve questioned and was slightly surprised to see a grin on Thor's face.

The thunderer chuckled with a shake of his head before he replied. "Once when we fought, he used a spear to do that move and kick me in the chest."

"Ah, so he's messing with you. I'm liking him more and more." Tony commented which made Natasha snicker, but nod her head in agreement.

Loki stood and began walking down the miles of dark corridors before he came to two big black doors with emerald handles. Two skeletal guards stood by the sides and had yet to notice the God.

He slipped behind one and quickly slit his throat before he turned and stabbed the other in the chest, hitting what appeared to be a still-beating heart. Green liquid began squirting out and pouring down the guards front as he fell to the side with a thump.