Chapter Two : Jack off, The FBI Agent

Start from the beginning

Well, it's not like Sitara would let them - seeing as she has the ability to ruin even President Obama's life - but the less trouble the better. Besides, I'm fairly sure Sitara would cut me off from the 3D printer if I even mention the idea to her. Me and her have always been together since the beginning. It's crazy to think about.

"...ey, hey - Earth to (Y/n), is anyone there?!"

I snap out of my nostalgic daydreams to an irritated Wrench waving his hand in front of my face. I swat his hand away before getting out of the car.

"Oh, sleeping beauty has awoken from his slumber. How was your nap, oh sleepy one?" He teases, running over to me before I'd gotten too far ahead of him.

"Pretty nice actually, I dreamt I was blowing you up with a firework bazooka."

"Not gonna lie, that sounds really fucking cool."

"It really does, now that I think about it."

We go inside the place and it's in a similar state to when I last saw it. There were a few more... art pieces on the walls, but overall, it was the same.

"So," I clap. "Where do we start?"

"Well," he claps. "First, we've gotta check out the area we were in. I'm pretty sure it was the beach we'd gone to after that recruitment mission but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we were in France."

I roll my eyes before getting out my laptop, getting myself into the live feed of the camera on the beach before rewinding the footage. It takes a while, but it gets there soon enough. There is no sight of a man taking a picture of me and Wrench but there is a sight of Horatio getting it on with some girl behind the van we'd gotten there in. Eventually though, she leaves and Horatio sulks back to the campfire - hard-on in tow.

It's not until 12 in the morning that a guy in a track suit turns up in a red Bugatti. He's so suspicious that I would have put my money on him if I wasn't already invested in whatever what was about to happen. He casually strolls up to our group and grabs a can of beer, blending into the crowd like he'd been there for hours. Then Wrench and I stroll up to him, arms around each other - shoving my phone in his face and ordering him to take a photo of us.

Then, Wrench and I start making out.

I sit through the entire session.

It lasts for about four minutes.

The guy himself is uncomfortable at this point.

By the time we stop, Wrench howls into the air like a fucking werewolf - in which his entire mask falls off.

Our faces are blurred in the camera footage, but I know they aren't in real life. We don't even notice the track suit guy whip out his own phone and take a few photos of Wrench's uncovered face and mine - even having enough time to take some possibly shitty ones of the rest of the gang. My anxiety rises.

"Oh shit."

Everything else just continues from there. He takes the picture from my phone and hands it over to me. He then goes to his own phone, say a few things to himself before he books it to his Bugatti - driving off into the night. I get a face before he disappears into the night.

"What (Y/n)? You got something?" Wrench asks, absentmindedly.

I quickly show Wrench the snippet of footage (making sure to avoid the making out part as much as possible) and his fists clench.

"That slick bastard."

I pat his shoulder in comfort, which he doesn't refuse.

"We'll find him and erase those pictures, Wrench. Maybe give him a few broken bones for even trying a stunt like that," I say in an effort to reassure him.

He nods, taking a moment to think about everything. "Yeah, okay - that sounds good."

It's quiet for a bit.

"Did you get a name?"

I pull up his description as a response.

NAME: Jakov Wilson
AGE: 37
OCCUPATION: FBI Field Agent
INCOME: $73 0000

"Ooh, bad guy with an even worse name? Terrible move." Wrench comments, already tracking the guy's whereabouts.

"FBI too. It was only a matter of time before they caught up to me," I say, already plotting a few ways to ruin this guy as a punishment for messing with my best friend.

"Heh, you? You'd be lucky if the SFPD fined you for whatever you did."

"Excuse me, I should be electric chaired for the great pizza incident of '15."

"Oh... don't remind me."

The night takes a close to the sound of our giggles.

•••

I'm trying to get more into Wrench's whole character, which is why it's only the reader and him here lol

Hope y'all enjoyed this! Don't forget to comment, I love reading them ❤

Lots O' love💕
~Haxxy