Chapter 55 - The Adventure Begins With a Massacre In Chicago

Start from the beginning

"You know, I'm all for foreplay and everything but can we at least wait until we kill someone or while we kill someone?" Kai asks irritated.

"So wait, you'd totally be up for it if while we killed something we had hot steamy sex or something?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

"I'd be up for it doll! The way you look covered in blood makes me want to ravage you!" Kol says excitedly as we walk out of the hotel.

"To be honest love, I would fuck you in the middle of a fight while blood reigns down on us gladly." Klaus says with a sadistic grin on his face.

"I would do it, you're fucking hot when you're killing someone." Damon says with a smirk on his face.

"I'd have to agree, you're fucking hot even when you're covered in someone else's blood." Tyler says with his lips twitching, oooh I think someone's trying to hide their excitement.

"Are we driving or are we vamping to a dangerous street?" I ask them curiously then as we stand by the car. That's when Kol pulls me tightly against him and vamps us away, the rest of my mates following behind us quickly.
————————————————————————
Chicago

I wrap my arms around his waist and squeeze him tightly to help ground myself, I borrow my face in his chest. My head starts to spin as I feel my motion sickness catching up to me.

When he stops moving I don't let go right away, I do I'll probably fall over. "Sorry" I mumble to him as I stay still against him, my worlds spinning and my body feels like it's moving on it's own, the feeling is enough to make my body feel like I'm on fire.

"You okay darling?" Kol asks, his voice sounding quite confused as the others arrive, I vaguely hear their voices but my head is still spinning and I feel to warm.

"Motion sickness" I say quietly as I feel like my body keeps spinning "if I let go I'll feel really sick. Can you uh, move me please? So that we're sitting down please?" I ask pleadingly but quietly.

"Of course Doll" Kol says softly as I feel Kol wrap his arms around my legs and lift me up and then sit down wherever we are, I finally feel a cold seep into my body, making me feel cold but also comfortable and I relax. My wold starts slowing down but my head is still spinning.

"Are you going to be okay Lena?" I hear Damon ask worriedly as he sits across from us on the left of Kol.

I turn my head to the side, I let out a small sigh as I feel my world finally slowing down "Yeah, Yeah I'm okay, sorry. I didn't know that my motion sickness would still affect me here."

"Oh love, it's not a big deal" Klaus says quietly as I start to feel him run his fingers through my hair.

"It means I can't go on a marry-go-round or that spinner thing at the parks though." I end up saying with a pout.

"Only you would be disappointed because you now can't go to 'spinner things' at the park." Tyler says with a snort.

"What is this spinner thing?" Kol asks curiously then and I can't stop the giggle that escapes my lips.

"I can't remember what it's called, I just know it spins and it's a thing so it is now called the spinner thing." I say quietly as my world finally settles and it doesn't feel like I'm going to fall off of the world when I try to open my eyes anymore.

"Ohh, our pouty Little Lena is soo adorable." Kai says while cooing at me as he starts patting my head, I swat his hand away.

"Brat" I huff at Kai as I try to move off of Kol.