Chapter 14: What Do you Want from Me? (Part 2- Nala)

Start from the beginning

"AHT, AHT!" She interrupted his rambling and stuck her hand in his face.
"Talking about me hopping on dick right?..... You been fucking around LA and New York with a different bitch every time you pop out!" She rolled her eyes and folded her arm. " if I wanted to fuck somebody I had a damn right too, we weren't together. But I'd have not and I didn't out of respect for myself and you even though I don't want shit to do with you!"

"MEE?" He repeated, "what he fuck respecting me has to do with anything?"

"Let's see..." she replied putting a hand on her chin as if she was thinking's she began to rant with an attitude. "About I was held up in a house with a guy that tore my insides up every time he fucked me. Nigga used me as his personal sperm bank EVERY FUCKIN NIGHT!!!!"

She threw her hands in the air bringing them down hard and slapping her thighs. He sized her up as she continued. By this time, her hormones had taken over and she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Now this clown ass nigga wanna play dumb like ain't none of that shit happen!!"
He grew slightly agitated with her yelling at him but he keep his cool as he interjected.

"This lil theatrical shit you doing right now cute buttt.." he paused, and regretted every word they came out of his mouth next. "How I know you not trying to set me up."

Who the fuck do he think he talking to I'm not some hoe he picked up. He got me fucked up!

"YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW !!!" she yelled, "YOU DOING ALL THIS SHIT, YOU CAN TAKE THIS SHIT OUT THE DOOR WITH YOU. I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO COME HERE!!"

She began to pace the floor in front of him as  he watched slightly amused.
"I MAY NOT HAVE SHIT. BUT I NEVA NEEDED YOU FOR SHIT!!!! MY SON NEVER WANTED SHIT!! RIGHT NOW I DONT NEED THE BULLSHIT!! YOU FUCKIN' PIECE OF SHIT" she put her hands over face and screamed. "SHIT!!!!!!!" and began to sob.

"Are you done?" He asked nonchalantly. She scowled at him and attempt to storm pass him when he grabbed her arm. She swung around and slapped him with all of her might.

"MMMMMMM"  He winced and ran his tongue along the inside of his jaw as he stared at her with his eyebrows knitted together and his fist clinched.
"Mommy?" Legend called from the door, Nala turn quickly and looked at Legend as her cheeks felt hot with embarrassment.
"Are you ok mommy?"

Great job Bitch! Now ya son might be a women beater cause he just witnessed you beating on this man. Great parenting. 🤦🏾‍♀️🙄

"Yes baby mommy fine— mommy didn't mean-" she sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry Legend, it's not ok to hit people even when your upset."

" I know mommy" he walked over to Maurice and held out a juice, "she whoop me too some time, it always stop hurting"

The room grew quiet as the two just stared at each other both gathering their thoughts. Trying to figure out what to say next.

I really shouldn't have hit him like that.....
But he grabbed my arm so it's technically his fault...
Well I'm not apologizing for him cause he been asking for it.....
Fuck, I'm sorry Maurice......
Ttsssss, this all he getting tf 😤

He grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him as he stared down at her.
"Bro...." he began dryly, "you just slapped me."
"I know....."
"You not gon' apologize?"
"I know...."

He sighed and shook his head as he let her go.
"Well what do you want from me?"

Ok I take my apology back fuck this nigga! Tuhh!!!!

She narrowed her eyes at him and gritted her teeth as she felt herself wanting to lay hands on him again .

"The only thing I THOUGHT I wanted was you" she crossed her arms as she continued. "The real you..... but being around you, this your standing infront of me.... you are not the same person I dreamed about when I closed my eyes at night.... so the only thing I want-No need for you to do is leave. RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!"

He sighed as he grabbed the back of her neck gently but firmly and said, "you know I think I love you right?"

She felt herself beginning to blush and her knees began to buckle as she adjust her stands.

Oh see what we not gone do is is fall into that trap again and them beauty grey eyes that's staring deep into yo soul right now....  Get cha fuckin' knees in order ok!

"I just-" he murmured looking around the room attempting to not make eye contact as he continued. "I already got a bad situation going right now. I don't need another one.

She  began to pry  his arms from her neck and said. "You do know if you hadn't have shown up tonight you wouldn't have ever found out?" He had a salty look on her face as she continued. "I'm not like them girls that chase after you... We fucked up but I can deal with this on my own." She instantly got an attitude. " if I have to burst my ass that's what I will do.  Because again, I don't anything from you.... so if that's what you are expecting me to do. You can AGAIN leave. Cause I'm hungry and my damn head starting to hurt!!"

She rolled her eyes and he smiled.
"So this is what I have to deal with for the next what.... 5 to 6 months."

"If your around"  she walked away from him and over to the bed where her half eaten pizza sat. She bit a piece of pizza and and stared at him with a blank face and her mouth full. "You want some?"

"Yo an ass bro!" He said laughing and shaking his head. He sat next to her and bit her pizza and took a sip of the juice box that Legend gave him.  " I'm gonna be here every step of the way...........I know you all independent and shit but I need you, you good for me."

Legend climbed on the bed and sat next to his mom  Maurice began to stare at them both as they ate. He began to think about how beautiful she looked carrying his child. His mind began to wonder back to the incident with the pizza guy and what could have and possibly would have happened happened if he wasn't around.

"Nala pack ya shit" he rubbed the crumbs from his hands, "y'all coming with me."

"Umm no" she said and cleared , " I have work Monday."
"You need to quit that job anyway." He said in a matter of fact tone. "You need to focus on being heathy and stress free."

Here he goes again 🙄

"No. I need to work and I get help from my aunt with Legend so I'll be good."
"So" he replied sharply, "she can come too! It's not safe here."

She rolled her eyes.
"Ok and LA is Boujee, superficial and artificial and I like people from the real world."
"For real Nala!" He beamed, "I don't want to even think about what would have happened if I was sitting outside just now. Y'all could have been hurt or worse!"

She looked at him with sad eyes.

Sadly, I have had to deal with clowns thinking cause I'm cute they will be able to take advantage of me. But this time it's different, I'm pregnant. I don't think I would have been able to fight him off without hurting myself or the baby. Like he could have killed all of us.

"I can't let anything happen to you- Legend- or the baby." He said rubbing her thigh.
Her emotions began to take over again and as much as she didn't want to give in. She couldn't help but love him. All the love and security she felt from him with him just sitting next to her was confusing.

I don't know if I can even trust him.
But I am carrying his baby; even though he hurt me I honestly wouldn't change that.

Thanks for reading
Pleas Like Comment & Share
NomadikLyfe XO