"You got about an hour to get here and it takes a good 40-45 minutes"

"Okay, tell Aaron that I'll be there"

"Okay" Amanda hung up and Armonii got up to go take her shower, but Dave was already in it. She didn't care she pulled the curtains back and got in behind him.

"You want to join daddy?"

"I can't do none of that right now I'm about to be late to this meeting at Arby's" she grabbed her loofah and put her body wash on it and started to wash quickly.

"Well get in front of me" they switched spots and Armonii finished with Dave's help on her back. When she got out she dried off, did her hair in a slick back ponytail. She dressed in dark ripped blue jeans, an lavender purple off the shoulders top and her white Nike's. When she was grabbing her coat and purse, Dave had just gotten out the shower.

"Have a good meeting"

"I'll see you at the club as soon as I leave it, and don't forget to drop off Darren"

"I won't, are you not wearing makeup?"

"I don't always wear makeup sir"

"You don't need it anyway" she smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips before leaving.

When Armonii made it to the club, she walked in for the first time. She hadn't been inside the site since they started the reconstruction, but it looked so beautiful.

 She hadn't been inside the site since they started the reconstruction, but it looked so beautiful

She kept walking until she saw a long line in front of an office

She kept walking until she saw a long line in front of an office. She walked to the front of the line and started to open the door.

"I know she didn't just cut all of us like that" a woman said.

"Yeah get to the back of the line lady" a man said.

"Oh I'm not here for an interview"

"Who are you?" Before she could answer, Dave opened the door and shook the hand of a man as he let him out of his office.