He looked troubled because of  my sigh and expression " love tell me what's wrong ?" He questioned me further

"Your my hearts desire manik but my conscience was not with me in this , that's why I felt I did something wrong " I professed feeling shameful . And also some where dhruv's words were ringing in my head , when he said I was being in a mans house without being married.

"But that doesn't mean I don't feel safe with you , your my best safety cocoon " I told hugging him hiding away in his embrace . Why are these feelings so confusing , though what we shared is beautiful but why do I feel like I shouldn't have done that ......! Is my brain running over time , am I making a big issue of nothing ?

Manik was brushing my hair soothingly , I am certain he's the man for me than what's the confusion ?

"Nandini loving someone intimately is a huge step in relation , you love me and ur comfortable with me maybe that's alone is not enough to take that step , don't battle with your brain . I am glad I am your hearts  desire but I want your conscience to accept me too , I want everything in you to accept me in taking this step . Taking a one step ahead slowly is not wrong . I love you and you love me isn't that enough ?We are bonded soulfully isn't that enough ? I can wait as long as your ready for taking that step " he said patiently kissing my forehead hugging me tightly .

In that moment what I  felt for him was huge amount of respect and pride that he is mine !

So without any further doubts I kissed him for the first time surprising us both , it was deep and passionate kiss . I thanked him for making me understand my insecurities . We heaved heavily breaking the kiss , I leaned my forehead against his .

The man who is sitting front of me takes away all my problems in a whisk , what would I do without him ?

"Now what is my love thinking about" he asked sleeping on my lap making himself comfortable.

"That I can't imagine my life without you in it " I beamed playing with his hair which is shiny and smooth .

"Well I can say that I am honored to be your prince in shining armor " he cheekily said tickling me and I laughed trying to escape his prying hands , then I ran across the room trying to escape him but he almost jumped on me and we layed there on the soft carpet tickling each other  and fought with pillows making another memorable day of our love .

**********************

By afternoon we woke up in each other arms from the carpet on the floor with grumbling stomachs , we just laid after our ticking sessions guess we slipped into sleep .

Manik ordered food from restaurant because we didn't cook anything .

And after filling our tummies we sat together playing chess , and guess who won off course manik , within nine moves he check made . By the time we were arranging for the second game Cabir breezed in .

"Nandu here is your appointment letter , you can join tomorrow " he exclaimed giving me the letter and I was very much excited , sitting idly in the home is making me frustrated.

"What ? Couldn't you at least give one week prior notice how can you suddenly drop it " Manik angrily blurted making us speechless . Prior notice ?

"Shouldn't bosses decide to give the notice or not? " Cabir dubiously asked manik .

"But she have to go to shopping and buy clothes and there are many preparations to be done and even mentally she should get herself ready " he exclaimed .