"You jumped off a bridge, I believe it's the least I could do."

"Well if you would have helped Ha- Kato in the first place, there wouldn't have been a need to buy me new shoes... or the rest." Izanami tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as they reached the garage, pulling out her keys and unlocking her vehicle. Kambe raised a brow at the car, it wasn't high luxury of course but it was a pricey car for someone who gets paid the rate she does. "You look surprised." She noted, "You shouldn't be able to afford this car." He informed bluntly, making Izanami chuckle. "I know... But I have my ways." She dragged out, Izanami pulled her phone out and called her brother, but the second she did, his ringtone echoed in the garage. "What's he doing here?" Haru questioned with a disappointing look. "He wanted to tag along, and you know he won't take no for an answer. Now stop whining and get in, we're going to be late.

❃ Shinjuku Station ❃

It was now night time at the station, "I'm tired." Haru whined, slugging as he walked. "You're always tired, Haru." Izanami tsked, carrying a bag herself. As they made their way to their car, Haru stopped in front of two street performers. The twin sniffled and rubbed the bottom portion of her nose with her index finger, catching a rarely similar smell from the two men. "If I knew any better that smells like-"

"Mescaline, right?" Kambe called out, after the two men took the money from the hat. Her eyes widened at him as they stopped in their tracks. "How'd you know?" She asked, looking at the millionaire detective who had a slightly disgusted look on his face. "The same way you did... A musty wood smell, it's strong yet stuttle."

"I'll call the directors."

❃ The Next Day ❃

Izanami leaned in the dark corner of the interrogation room. As Kambe's official mentor, she had to watch over what he did and said with victims or offenders. "You're buying it from an acquaintance. Where did you buy it?" He asked the man in the pink panda sweater after he had lied to him. "Kabukicho." The male muttered, "That's another line. Where did you buy it?" Kambe continued.

"About a week ago." The male informed.

"Around what time?"

"Nine o'clock or thereabouts..."

Kambe set the small bag of powdered mescaline on the table and picked the smart car, holding it up to his line of sight. "Lately around nine pm, you've been mostly in Shinjuku. However, six days ago, on Wednesday around eight forty-seven pm, you got on the subway from Shin-Otsuka where your home is and disembarked at Roppongi. And the next time you got on the train was the next day at ten twenty-four am." Izanami chuckled dryly at herself, how in the hell did he know all of that?  He taped on the powdered drug and through his glasses, read almost everything possible about the man before him. 'Who was the dealer?" The man known as Keiichi Yamada didn't answer but looked down to his feet. "How much."

"Kambe-" The millionaire detective raised his hand to her, a signal to tell her to be quiet. She shook her head and walked out the interrogation room while Keiichi Yamade yelled at Kambe. "You're not gonna stop him?" Haru asked annoyedly, "There's no point, just let him do whatever he wants, Haru." Her brother shook his head, "It's pathetic how he uses machines and money to get his way." Izanami nodded, agreeing with her brother, "But sometimes, it gets the job done, like it or not." The twin sister walked out and caught eyes with Kamei. "What's going on?" He asked as Haru followed behind his sister. "Nothing interesting..." She dragged, massaging the bridge of her nose, "Is Nakamoto done yet?" Izanami questioned but her co-worker just shook his head.  "I'm gonna go get the OK from Kiyomizu, let him know that if we get a lead, we're gonna stake out. Do you want me to call Mita?" The girl questioned as Nakamoto and Kambe walked out of their interrogations about the same time. "Yeah, make sure he knows. He knows almost everything about everyone and he'll know where to find them." The twins nodded at each other before she left.

Again she felt the presence of someone behind her and she stopped in her tracks before entering their division office. "You know, it doesn't make sense that you secretly follow me- if it's not so secret." Izanami informed him, turning around to face Kambe as she crossed her arms. "I'd like to talk to you." He informed, giving her a piece of paper. "What's this?" She asked, looking down at a card that had just a number and address. "I'd like you to meet someone tonight." Izanami gave him a questioning look, "And can I know who this is?"

"My sister."

"Y- your sister? You have a sister?"  Kambe nodded and Izanami just examined him. "I don't know why I find that strange, but alright. Is she expecting me or something?" He nodded once again and she sighed. "Alright then."

Once the shift was over, Izanami was making her way out to her car- "Oi, you're not joining us?" Her brother asked, grabbing her attention before she left to her car. "I have something to do, maybe another day."

"What the hell am I supposed to do with him then? Haru yelled, pointing at Kambe. "I dunno, just don't get into any trouble." The twin sister slipped into the driver seat and typed in the address that was on the card that Kambe had given her. "It's not that far away..." She muttered to herself before driving off.

❃ ❃ ❃

At first Izanami believed she was lost. She looked up at a building that looked more like a hotel than a home. "You've got to be kidding me." The girl was in disbelief when exiting her car, parking beside a yellow sports one that was much, much more expensive than hers. Her heels clicked on the floor, she felt a little intimidated by the structure but she remembered that the people living here were just people, just like she was but with a lot more money. Izanami rang the doorbell and was greeted immediately by a butler. "Ms.Kato?" The twin nodded and he smiled sweetly at her. "Ms. Kambe is waiting for you at the bottom level of the mansion, follow me please." As told, Izanami followed the butler into the bottom levels of the Kambe household. She looked around in awe when they reached the room. "Impressive, isn't it." A sweet voice called out, nothing like Kambe's. "You must be Kato."

"Please, call me Izanami. Kato is my brother." The slick haired girl nodded, "Of course, I understand, then call me Suzue. Nice to meet you." The light brunette shook her hand and smiled. "Likewise... So can I know what I'm doing here. Kambe just gave me a card and didn't tell me much other than meeting you here." Suzue chuckled, "Of course he did... I'd like you to monitor me." She informed her, earning a questionable look from Iza. "Monitor you?" The girl repeated. Suzue nodded. "This isn't the first time mescaline has been brought up in the type of industry I work."

"Modeling?"  Izanami questioned, "Yes, I was the one who brought the issue up to Daisuke... That online news wouldn't have been made if it weren't for us. They would have just let everyone believe she disappeared." Suzue informed, cleaning her hand off of whatever black substance had stained on her porcelain fingers. "Daisuke said I could trust you in monitoring my moves when I meet with him."

"Him? Who's him."

"Isezaki, the one who is selling the drugs to the girls in the millenium industry."

"Are you sure it's safe for you to go alone?"

"You'll be watching me won't you?" Izanami sighed and then nodded, "Where do I start."