1.

Jihoon is one of the most talented and youngest composer of the Pledis entertainment. He composes song for the group Seventeen. He's quite close with the members of the group too. One of them is the group leader S.coups and his big giant puppy Mingyu. 

Jihoon's goes in a little headspace once in a week. And no one knows about it in the group. Jihoon doesn't want to show his weakness to anyone of his friends. So whenever he knows he will be going in headspace, he just left the place and goes to his dorm. His dorm is near to his company , so it makes easier for him to go when his little starts to come out.

Everyone is practising their new title song HIT for their new comeback and Jihoon was just checking their vocals. After practise of 8hours they decided to take break and start practising next day. Everyone was too tired to do any more practise, so the leader decided to call it a day. 

"Hyungg, Let's have a party", Seokmin said excitedly                                                                                            "Andwae! We have practise tomorrow, we can't have a party " the leader said.                                         "Please Hyungggg", Seungkwan said after listening to Seokmin, and one by one the others maknaes also started pleading Seongcheol.   But the leader was too  strict and was not budging to his words, so the maknaes go to their eomma of the group who was Jeonghan. Being the mom of the group he can't denied them and goes to the leader to asked.                                                  "Let's have a small party, hmm? The maknaes are too exhausted by practising for so many days", Jeonghan asked looking at Seongcheol with his angelic eyes. And the leader can't say no to him, because he have a thing for him. And everyone in the group know about his little crush towards the second eldest.                                                                                                                                                                "Ahhhh.. I can't say no to you, you know that right". he smiled sheepishly to him.                               
"Okay we ll have a small party but not in the pubs.. let's just crash at someone's home. okay?", few groans were already being heard after listening to his leader.                                                                 "But where we'll crashed?" Chan said pouting.