~{The Heartfelt Night}~

Start from the beginning

Is he planning to kill the both of us in just a split second? Because if he does then I'm taking back what I said earlier... If he wants some action at this very car, as much as it excites me and gives me the thrill I am still freaking out at this point seeing him doing something all for pleasure.

But did I argue? No, because it just look me a millisecond hesitation before I climb on his lap. He pushed his seat slightly to the back to give me space between him and the wheel, his long arms are definitely a good advantage at times like this as well as his good in driving skills. I placed my leg on each side of him, my dress slightly getting in the way especially the flimsy designs but I didn't care as long as I am with this very man.

“Yet you still chose to believe me, you’re sitting right on my lap when you know how dangerous this can be” Oh believe me I do, you can kill the both of us here in just one crash but I know that you wouldn't do that. You're too good and great to suddenly just die from a crash...

“I told you, I trust you with everything in me”

“Kiss me” He commanded earning a small chuckle from my very lips. This seemed to be fun...

He didn't need to say anything else before I pressed my lips on his, making sure to capture his lower lip on mine just to do the same teasing skills he did to me before. Tingles spread all over my body just as the kiss lasted for so long, he was starting to attack me with me with greater force even if he was still busy driving. I briefly opened my eyes to see if he has his eyes open and plated on the road or was it closed and feeling the same pleasure I could feel, a sly smirk appeared on me before I bit his lower lip causing it to bleed. The car turned slightly out of control, almost crashing into the car in front of us but with the almighty Shawn driving, he dodged that off easily which turned me on more.

“Is it really just a kiss or are you asking for more?”

The dampness in between my folds was already causing me to squirm, I was aching to be touched and aching to be entered by his throbbing rock hard member hiding beneath his pants. But since he's pretty busy with the wheel distractions shouldn't be in the equation for now, besides I don't think it would be a good thing for other people to see a car moving up and down while we are driving. They'll all just know what we obviously are doing here at this point.

With my dangerous hands free, I slowly trailed kisses all over his neck and chin before ripping his shirt off. Buttons were flying everywhere earning a small smile to come to me, Shawn wasn't clearly expecting something like that but I didn't care. If he loves danger then he's in for one as he caused me to be like this. I quickly pressed my lips on his again before slightly moving down, along with my lips my hands were also pretty busy trying to rip another annoying thing that's preventing me to touch my favorite part of him. I slightly shifted backwards in order to create a space in between us but that movement caused my back to hit the wheel causing the car to honk.

“Careful beautiful, you don’t want them to know what we are doing” A big yelp came from me the minute he grabbed my hair before torridly taking my lips in his. Blood oozed out of my lips in which it was no problem for my man seeing him hungrily sucking me as if he wants more blood from me, his eyes got darker, one where it was almost all purely black, clouded with nothing but need and want for me.

“Sorry love, the space here is too small”

After that blissful kiss, I couldn't help but keep wanting to have more and I couldn't stop no matter how much I wanted to. He shifted slightly on his seat, providing me better access to his pants before I slipped my hand on it in order to free his erotic and big member. Instantly I felt myself close to almost peeing because of how aroused I was, a thick sound of slap floated in the air the minute his tip sprung free and slapped his beautifully sculpted six pack that looks like a chocolate bar I badly wanted to eat.