chapter 4: confessions

Start from the beginning

"ngh" I moan.

Ivan began to grind on me and god he was not even hard yet and I could tell it was at least 5inchs when soft so I knew it was gonna big when he was hard.

"hmm" I groan out of pleasure and began getting a boner. Ivan must have been enjoying himself too cause he got a boner soon after I did and I reach up and place my hand on too his crotch aria and begin to massage his boner through his pants.

"nngghh" Ivan ground out of pleasure and his grip got weaker.

"you must like that" I say, a tone of lust in my voice

Ivan nodded as our lips parted for a few seconds so he and I could breath and soon our lips met again as he continued to kiss me I slid my tongue into his mouth, he began massaging my tongue with his own.

"I....I like you" I say still kissing Ivan.

"I....I like you too but we cant date yet but we can do this" he says still tonguing my throat.

I slide my hand into Ivan's underwear and massage his dick which in fact was 14inches he tenses up but is enjoying it still and soon relaxes.

"you better relax I don't bite.... much" I say joking around.

"biting might be fun" Ivan commented clearly not getting the joke.

I choose to nibble on Ivan's ear a little bit sucking ever so often.

"nnghhn" Ivan moaned.

then it hit me its too early for us too do this and I stop.

"oh its getting late you should get home maybe we could do this another time" I say too him.

I could tell he was kinda upset but it was hard cause he was really good at hiding his emotions from people.

"I'm sorry but you should get some rest ill just sleep in the sky um" I tell him.

"ok..... its fine I'm gonna go back to my house" he says and heads off to the entrance of the woods.

"see you tomorrow maybe?" I ask.

"ok yeah see you" he says.

"yeah" I say waving bye too him as he leaves. :back to being alone under a tree: I think to myself.

Ivan walked home and entered the house the house now was a little bit more colorful then before it had now a red door and a blueish outside and on the inside the living room walls where painted green and in the kitchen the walls where a grayish white and then the rooms where all white other than 2 rooms one was a dark blue and the other was a blackish gray. the bathrooms had a pearly white coting of paint on them, he left and laid on the couch. I lay on a tree branch and look up at the starry night sky and sigh heavily.

:I gotta get rid of this boner: Ivan thought to him self.

"I just don't want him too know I have no home" i say out loud still looking at the sky.

Ivan began too unbutton his pants and then slid them down to his ankles and massaged his hard erection through his underwear gasping and moaning quietly.

"Ngh.......ah......guh" Ivan moaned still rubbing the part of underwear right above his cock.

Ivan slid his underwear down to his ankles and began jacking off moaning a bit louder then before only making him hornier.

"Gahhhh...... why cant I had just have good credit maybe then i could have my own house" I say annoyed.

Ivan began moaning even louder while I jumped down from the branch I was laying on and go under the roots that grew up from the ground and I pull out a huge bag a at least 50 billion dollars cash and my debit card holding at least 20 billion dollar and I grab a wad of 500 dollars from the bag and slide it back under the roots and I walk to a near by bar/strip like five blocks down the road. Ivan began jacking off even faster about too reach his climax making him moan louder. When I get too the bar/strip ivan has officially reached his climax and cums all over his shirt then go's too take a shower. I get inside and go to the bar.