|Chapter 11 - Fun Times|

Start from the beginning

He clears his throat, "Hello Anne. What's up?" He says with a fake delighted tone.

I don't want to listen to her right now. As I walk towards the living room I hear the oven go off. I then turn on my heels and walk over to the oven. I open the oven, and I grab a glove mitten and put it on.

"Yes, Anne. She's here with me.." Eddie answers. I pull out the hot and ready pan of tater tots, and I set them onto the island. I close the oven, and I begin to unwrap the pizza and I then turn back to the island, only to see Venom in his goo form, already eating the tater tots. You cute little sneaky bastard.

I walk over to the island and I set the frozen pizza down.
"V, don't eat them yet! I still have to put chocolate on them!"

"But we are hungry," he says, his mouth full of tater tots.

"Well, you can hold on for a second," I say, gently trying to pick him up, but he keeps on seeping through my fingers, and then ending up back onto the island.

"V, stop being so cute and difficult!" I say, trying to grab him with both hands.

I then hear Eddie hang the phone up, and he turns to me and Venom with a confused look on his face.

"What are you two doing?"

"I'm trying to pick up V, so I can put chocolate onto the tater tots before he eats them all!" I say, still trying but failing.

Eddie chuckles, and shakes his head and walks over to the island.
"Come on V.." He says, and he extends his hand to Venom.

Venom only looks at his hand and then nips Eddie's middle finger. Eddie yelps in surprise and pulls his hand back quickly. I giggle.

"Venom, what the hell!?" Eddie exclaims.

"What?" Venom asks, shoving his face full of tater tots once again.

"Fine, no chocolate!" Eddie snaps, picking up the frozen pizza and then walking back over to the oven.

I giggle and walk towards the living room.

"B-but-"

"No buts!" Eddie interrupts Venom, putting a finger up, still not facing Venom.

"Ugh! Fine!" Venom says, crossing his little goo arms.

- Time Skip -

Me and Eddie both sit on the couch, watching a horror movie. Venom is wrapped around Eddie's kneck, like a scarf. We ate the pizza earlier, and Venom ate all of the tater tots. Like he always does.

As I sit there, watching the horror movie, Venom suddenly slithers from Eddie's shoulder to mine, himself still attached to Eddie's shoulder, not in his goo form.

He gently nudges my cheek with his head, being careful not to cut me with his sharp teeth. I giggle, and then Eddie looks over at me and Venom and finally notices.

"V, what are you doing?" Eddie asks, getting ready to grab Venom and pull him away from me, his hands raised.

"I'm snuggling Morsel, what does it look like I'm doing?" Venom says, going up and laying his chin on top of my head.

Eddie looks to me, giving me the 'is that okay?' Look. I smile and nod. He smiles and then faces the Tv again. I could see why Eddie is cautious with Venom around me. Venom does act weird around me. I think Eddie is just making sure I'm comfortable.

Venom suddenly raises his head and looks at Eddie.
"Chocolate?"

Eddie facepalms "No, V..you don't get any because of earlier" Eddie sighs.
Venom then huffs and lays his chin onto my shoulder.