Chapter 23 Season 2

Start from the beginning

I went to my room and took a hot shower to calm my nerves. I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist before getting out of the bathroom.

My angel already brought food for me. He was arranging it on plate and turned towards me.

"Food is rea-" he stops mid-sentence when he notices my half naked state. His eyes traveled from my chest to my abs and then below my belly button. I saw him gulp and then he looked up at me, his face now, flushed red.

I smirked and walked towards my shy mate.

"What happened baby? Like what you see?" I held him by his waist and whispered in his ear. I felt him shiver in my arms and he hit me lightly on my chest.

"Don't tease me!" he whined, making a puppy face and I chuckled at his antics.

"You don't need to be shy, mate. It's nothing you haven't seen." I said and sank my teeth into his neck, over his mating mark. He couldn't contain the loud moan that left his mouth.

It's been a month since I marked him. It's been a month we sealed our fates together, we bound our souls together.

I love to refresh the bite mark on his neck. He is finally mine. The soothing presence of my angel at the back of my mind is the reason I'm able to keep my sanity otherwise, I would've wiped the floor with all the Alpha's here.

I retracted my teeth from his neck and gave a final pack to his mark. My angel's eyes were still dazed from the pleasure. I took the advantage of his dazed state and pulled him for a passionate kiss.

I broke the kiss when we both got breathless and pecked his lips a few times. He buried his face in my chest.

"You need to eat." He mumbled shyly. I held the back of his neck gently and pulled his face away from my chest to look at him. The sight in front of me was enough to make me lose control.

His face was flushed a beautiful shade of red and his lips were swollen. He was squirming in my hold, his breathing intensified, sensing my arousal.

"I want you baby." I said roughly and pulled him in for a kiss again but he resisted.

"Please, finish your lunch. You have a meeting to attend." He said softly, trying to persuade me. I know he's right. If I start now, I won't be able to stop.

"Alright. But let me tell you something, I won't listen to any of your excuses tonight." I said and sat down to eat.

"Wear your clothes at least!" he shrieked.

"Nope." I declined and pulled him on the bed to have lunch with me.

* * *

I took Charlie with me to the meeting. I know I would snap if these males said anything offensive about Berry. But now I think that it was a bad decision. They all just keep on staring at my mate.

Their eyes seemed to be focused on the very fresh bite mark on his neck. Whenever Charlie looks towards them, they avert their eyes. They no longer have the power to hold his gaze. He is mated to the royal Beta. He has my mark standing proudly on his neck, telling the entire world he is mine. My scent intertwined with his to ward of anyone who decides to sniff around his tail.

"If you all are done staring at my mate, I think we should proceed with the meeting."

Everyone seems to be surprised by my words and muttered apologies. Even Charlie was surprised. My angel is so oblivious.

"We didn't mean to offend you, Royal Beta. It's just that we never thought you would be mated to a male. When we heard of it, we thought you'll reject him, so it came out as a shock to us that you accepted him. now I know why though." An Alpha wolf said, ogling at my mate.