𝐢𝐢. 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

Start from the beginning

"nah, single pringle here." she confidently says, making me laugh a bit. she was always the mom of the group. she just had to become a role model to her 'children'.

"i wonder where the others are." kenzie says as i shrugged, placing my own drink on the table.

a few minutes later, a blonde girl sits on an empty slot on our table, with a huge smile on her face as i tried to recall who she was.

"motherfuckers, it's been so long since i last saw you two!" she yelled before pulling me and kenzie into a hug.

"lauren! it's so nice to see you again." kenzie says. i just gave her a smile. if lauren's here, then her twin brother would also be here. great.

"oh, hey john." i hear kenzie say as we pull away from our hug.

"hey kenz, what's up?" i hear a low voice come closer to our table. i look at the guy and realize it was johnny orlando. my ex-boyfriend.

"nothing much." kenzie replied. oh wow he doesn't even notice i was there.

"hey, lauren, have you seen-"

he never finished his sentence once he saw me. we made eye contact for what seems like an eternity.

"i'm gonna go get another drink." kenzie coughed, standing up from her seat.

"i'm coming with you." lauren spoke, standing up from her seat as well.

"but-" i spoke but they immediately left before i could even stop them.

i sighed and looked at johnny who was still standing there, looking at me.

"and so we meet again." i sighed, slouching on my seat, staring at my drink on the table.

"we need to talk," he spoke, sitting across from me, completely forgetting what he was supposed to do a few minutes ago.

"what's there to talk about?" i crossed my arms and looked at him.

"you know what i'm referring to here." he tells me. "we left each other on a bad page."

"yeah, clearly." i mumbled, loud enough for him to hear.

"look, i'm trying to fix things here, okay?" he says. "please, i don't want to make things worse between us."

"we already had a talk, remember?" i reminded him. "we tried everything, we just couldn't."

he remained silent as i raised an eyebrow. "got anything else to say?"

"i just wanted to tell you, the awkward tension between us, has to stop." he tells me like it was so easy to do such. "i wanna talk to you again like we used to. i missed talking to you."

"i...missed you." he says, more softly this time.

"hey, do you guys have plans next week?" lauren asks. "i was wondering if we could hang out on the twenty-fourth. you know, get to know everyone again. see what's changed and what's not. plus, we get to spend christmas eve together."

"i'm down!" kenzie says before looking at me. we were still seated on the same table since we got here. with more of our friends. "what about you ann's?"

"i- uh, i don't know about that." i managed to say, thinking of the possibilities of what could happen if i agreed.

"totally down for that." hayden, one of our other friends say.

"hey john, can you quit talking to your girlfriend for a minute and tell me if you're down or not for a hang out on the twenty-fourth." lauren says as my head looked directly at her.

girlfriend? he has a girlfriend?

oh my god, of course he does! i always knew he would move on so quickly.

johnny looked up from his phone then shrugged. lauren rolled her eyes as johnny went back on his phone. lauren then looked kenzie.

"maybe you should invite maddie," she suggested, talking to her as the rest went into their own conversations.

except johnny. since the time he sat across me, he never left. he grabbed a drink but came back. he didn't even bother to utter another word to me. or to anyone else. instead, he just looked and listened to the conversation the group was having and then took a few glances on his phone.

since i wasn't included in the group's conversations, i decided to go on my phone as well. maybe inform brynn that they are planning on going out on the twenty-fourth.

"excuse me for a sec, i'll be back." i whisper towards kenzie as she nodded. she continued to talk with lauren as i went out of the building and sat on one of the benches.

finally. to clear my mind and a little bit of fresh air.

PRIVATE CHAT BETWEEN
BRYNN AND ANNIE !

BRYNN — brynnrumfallo
ANNIE — annieleblanc

ANNIE
brynn

BRYNN
yes bb?

BRYNN
u ok?

ANNIE
i'm fine

BRYNN
so what's up

ANNIE
they got into their
own conversations.

ANNIE
i got bored :/

BRYNN
have u to talked
to him?

ANNIE
a bit?

ANNIE
but not like the talk
about our relationship
or whatever

ANNIE
he just told me that
whatever kind of
awkward tension that was
between me and him
should be gone.

ANNIE
he said he's trying to fix things
between me and him.

ANNIE
and

ANNIE is typing . . .

BRYNN
is what ann's?

BRYNN
what else did he say?

ANNIE
he said he missed talking
to me

ANNIE
he said he missed me.
seen at 9:47 pm

yolo

insta has been depressing me since yesterday-