"Excuse me" I say with a puzzled look. "Your book...are you healing"..."Oh right the...the book, um no I'm personally not, just trying to be more in tune with myself I suppose."

"Alesa" Terry shouts alerting me that my order is ready. I suddenly snap out of my trance and turn from the man. I was relieved she called my name when she did. I had a feeling he was trying to start a conversation, and I didn't have the time chile.

I grab my tea and leave the Starbucks, not taking another look at that man. He didn't need to see me. Hopefully he wasn't there tomorrow.

I made my way to the subway and sat to read. I popped in my AirPods and played some binaural beats to clear my mind. This isn't the ideal place for meditating, but it's the best I can do when I'm constantly on the go. It takes me about 40 minutes to reach my school. When it's my stop I get off and head to class.

I arrive on campus at 8:40 and head to my first class. Then to my next...then to the last... finally the in class work was over. But I stay on campus to head to the library for about two hours to study and get my work done. By now it's around 1 p.m. and I have my maintenance I have to do before tonight.

I head to the nail shop down the block from the university, I get my nails and toes done

Then I head about two more blocks north to get my lashes filled. By now it's about 4 and I start to head back home. I hate the rush of the subway. It's so crammed and sweaty. "I really should just cave and start driving my car to school" I speak to myself as I scan my subway card. But for me driving to school would be more expensive, since you have to pay for parking. The subway was just more convenient...sometimes.

I finally arrive home and plop on the couch. But I remembered I have to finish my outfit for tonight. I try to make all of my own outfits for myself, I want to be original. And it's always an excuse to not let my sewing and bedazzling skills never go to waste. I take pride in my talents. Like my mom says. If you've got it "flaunntttt ittttt honey."

My outfit was definitely inspired by Beyoncé's in the Partition video

My outfit was definitely inspired by Beyoncé's in the Partition video. I loved it. If it's one thing about Beyoncé, she's going to bring you sex appeal period.

So I was putting the finishing touches onto my outfit and I tried it on...I looked in the mirror and "BITCHHHHHHHH wow I. 👏🏾Did. 👏🏾That.👏🏾" I was feeling myself to say the least.

Mentally and physically I was. I was so proud I snapped pictures of me in it, and out of it. a
Then I finally decided to practice a new pole/dance routine. An outfit like this deserved something new.

I was doing all sorts of tricks, and flips, and new moves I've never tried for a crowd. I was excited. I was going all the way out with this one, and I was ready. I felt powerful and embodied sexiness. Which is how I should always feel. Not ashamed to own my sexuality, and be my own sexual fantasy for myself. But I was going too and I was. After I was finished I packed my bag I didn't want to distract from my costume so I put my basic heels in the bag.

I packed my comfy clothes into my duffle for after work and I was off I loaded up my car and began driving

I packed my comfy clothes into my duffle for after work and I was off I loaded up my car and began driving. For about 30 minutes I listened to my "stripper moves" playlist. To hype myself and get into the mood. "Tonight is going to be a good night"

👅👅👅👼🏽👼🏾👼🏿👼🏾👼🏽👼🏿

A/N how are y'all liking this story so far???? Lmk I appreciate comments I want to hear it all baby! Thanks for reading. Just don't be mean👾