Shivaay nodded his head.

S- Yes. But it's cold. Wait a minute. You're not any ghost. You're just fooling around, for this house or your illegal business, I don't know. But am I right?

A- Are you really stupid? I died many years ago and I'm trapped in this house. Why will I do some illegal business?

Shivaay looked at her in determination. He started wearing clothes.

A- atleast go in the washroom.

S- Why? You're a ghost, right. Then it's possible that you can pass through the washroom door and come inside the washroom while I'm changing.

Shivaay said while laughing loudly. Anika rolled her eyes in disbelief.

A- You know what you're not normal, you're mentally disturbed.

Shivaay started chuckling. Anika rolled her eyes and left the bedroom ehile passing through the door. Shivaay saw this and he dropped the comb which he was holding. His eyes widened in horror.

S- She's actually a ghost. Oh My God!

He immediately took his stuff and ran out of the house.

He hired a cab and reached the hotel. His co-workers welcomed him and he gave them a small smile.

A man in his early 20s stood beside him and smiled widely. Shivaay looked at him in confusion.

S- What?

M- I'm Rudra. Your assistant chef so treat me as your buddy.

Shivaay gave him A small smile.

S- I don't make friends.

Rudra frowned.

R- Why?

S- I don't know. I just don't trust anyone.

R- Right. Don't worry. You'll be my friend in a month. You don't know about Rudra's charms. No one can resist it.

Rudra said with a wide smile while clicking his fingers in the air. Shivaay chuckled.

R- So where do you live?

S- Oh! Umm.. The old mansion, a blocks away.. What's it's name?... Yeah. Shekhawat Mansion.

Shivaay said and Rudra dropped the spatula and looked at him in horror.

S- What happened?

R- Are you serious, dude? That mansion is haunted. Did you observed anything unusual?

Shivaay thought about the last night and morning incidents. He Looked at Rudra and shook his head in negative.

S- No. Have you heard of anything?

R- Yeah! There are so many stories about that mansion. No one, who lives there, leaves sane. They all go insane. They say that there's a girl's ghost, who says that it's her house. Dude, I think you should leave that house.

Rudra said as a matter of fact.

S- I can't. I've already paid the rent and I can't afford any other place now.

R- Why don't you come and stay with me? I live with my girlfriend, Bhavya. It's a 2BHK and I'm sure, my girlfriend won't mind.

S- No. It's alright. I don't want to intrude. I'll live there only. Anyways, I haven't come across anything unusual. By the way, do you know how to get rid of ghosts?