"that's too bad because after i'm done with you, there won't be a shell to come out of!" 

victoria charged once again and pounced ontop of luna sending the sisters tumbling to the ground in a heap of limbs. luna held her arms in front of her face, trying to keep her older sisters hands at bay but hayley could tell that she was going to lose because victoria was moving her arms harder making her hits more painful. looking around, hayley grabbed a thick branch and swiped it across victorias head as hard as she could (and that is very hard btw) causing victorias head to snap to the side.

"get off of her!"

hayley yelled going to hit victoria again but before she could, hayley was picked up by the collar off her shirt and thrown a couple feet away.

"ow!"

hayley groaned when she felt her skull connect with a large boulder that victoria was previously crouched on top of. holding up a hand, hayley slowly connected her fingertips with her skull and winced when she saw that they were coated in blood. the familiar smell of iron and salt burned hayleys nose as ripped a part of her t-shirt to cover the wound. unfortunately for her, she wasn't the only one who noticed because all of a sudden victoria was on top of hayley with a hungered look on her face.

hayley used her hands and tried to push victorias face away but she could feel her vision clouding due to the blood loss. hayley heard victoria cackle and her cold breath on her neck, hayley braced herself for the pain of victoria's fangs in her neck but to astonishment, she didn't feel anything. all she felt was a weight being lifted off her body followed by a demonic roar. 

using what strength she had left over, hayley turned over so that she was on her side and watched as the figure of a man lifter victoria by her neck and threw her away while another woman came over to her an d immediately picked her up.

"hayley love? come on darling you need to stay awake for me?"

hayley desperately wanted to respond but unfortunately, she felt her eyes roll into the back of her head as she fell unconscious. the last thing she heard was the female screaming out:

"shit!"

rosalie pov

"emmett she passed out we have to get her to a hospital now!"

i yelled in worry looking over to my husband who was busy trying to kill victoria. emmett looked back at me and took note of hayleys bloody head and instantly nodded glaring heatedly at victoria who growled in defeat before she sped away leaving the four of us alone. emmett helped luna up before he made his way over to me a look of both worry and anger on his handsome face.

"we have to hurry."

he said as together all three of us ran towards the jeep which was three miles away from the cabin. it was covered in foliage and paint so that nobody could see it and it was packed with clothes and other necessities. i quickly stuck hayley into the back seat while emmett and luna sat in the front and emmett immediately sped off in the direction of the nearest town.

"luna."

i spoke causing her to look at me. i nodded thankfully at her causing her to return the gesture. i didn't trust her at first but after she helped me get my other mate back, i knew i could trust her.

looking back down at hayley, i grasped her hand and gripped it tightly but not enough to hurt her and sighed out of relief when i felt her grip my hand a little bit. she had a peaceful look on her face and even though she had dirt smudging her face she was still the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. there was no doubt about it.

we sped along the road for a total of ten minutes before we reached the nearest hospital. as soon as emmett parked the car, i picked up hayley ran inside of the reception while screaming out for help. i normally wouldn't be so emotional but this is my mate that we are talking about and there is nothing i wouldn't do for any of my mates.

hayley was soon taken out of my arms and was put onto a stretcher and was wheeled into the icu where the doctors had to stitch her head together and do a blood transfusion since she had lost too much blood.

hours later

i was pacing up and down the hallway listening to the steady heartbeats of my human mate whilst emmett was sitting in a chair next to luna watching me pace worriedly.

"rose."

he mumbled making me stop to look at him with venomous tears in my eyes. he held his arms out and i immediately my made way over to him letting him engulf me in a warm hug.

"i hope she's alright."

i whispered nuzzling my nose into emmetts neck inhaling his scent.

"she'll be fine rose, she's one of the strongest girls i've ever met."

i knew he was right but i still couldn't help but worry.

"we just gotta wait."

i nodded slowly zoning out imagining what life would've been like if this disaster hadn't had happened.