💎Introduction💎

Welcome to TheGemCommunity, we're glad you stopped by

TheGemCommunity is an interactive community that supports and helps writers, especially the new ones out to get recognition for their stories.

Whether you're a reader or writer, TGC has a spot for you. We're open to any and everyone willing to join.

Our services include:

•A Book club: Here you get to meet other readers and read each other's books on a weekly basis. We hope to extend our book club soon.

•A Review shop: Here, we have reviewers, special people who have dedicated time into reading your work and giving feedback. If you sign up for a review with any of our reviewers, not only are you getting reads, you're getting answers to the questions 'how good is this?' and 'how can I be better?'.

A Graphic shop: In need of a Book cover, banner, story or character aesthetic? Stop by our graphic shop and take a look.

An Award: After nights and days of toils, you deserve something to make you feel accomplished. We hope to host annual main awards and mini award slots will be bimonthly.

Interviews: How did you do it? What is the story behind the story?
This is another nicer way of promoting both the story and its writer. Many don't know the hard work we writers put into chapters upon chapters of stories. Our interview team is here to find out how exactly your favorite authors did it.

One thing we hope to start soon is a support group for writers with nonfictional stories to share about how writing has impacted them. We understand it drives us crazy when we obsess over certain themes and ideas. We'll be able to sit weekly and talk and know how everyone's doing. How your characters are crafting you as well as you're crafting them. And just answer the question: How are you?

Welcome once again to TheGemCommunity
We Love and Support you💎