"HEY! UNLOCK THE DAMN DOOR! I NEED TO PISS!"

"Sorry can't hear you!"

"FUCK YOU!"

I lay back in bed, but I'm so irritated and horny that I toss everything off the bed. It's only Day 2 and I can't do this...

I need to release, but she's in the fucking bathroom taking her sweet ass time. I'll just do it here...

Hmmm...idea...

I grab the blanket and grab my dick. I stroke my long thick dick slowly up and down.

Sorry for forsaking you buddy. I'll find you a playmate soon, but help me to annoy Jennie Ruby Jane Kim first...

"Mmmmm...fuck yesss..." I use my other hand and grab my ball sacks. Fuck this feels so good. I start to stoke myself faster and faster.

I hear the bathroom door. Time to annoy this Bitch. Killing two birds with one stone.

"Here...the bathroom is all yours Manob-"

I stroke myself even faster and I make eye contact with Ruby Jane. Her mouth drops and she's speechless as to what I'm doing right now. I don't think she can tell that I'm pumping my dick. She isn't saying anything so maybe she's still thinking I have a pussy like her own.

"FUCK YES...RUBY JANE YOUR PUSSY IS SO TIGHT AND WARM...
FUUUCKKKKKKKK!" I smirk at the shocked Jennie as she see me hit my climax. I lift my sweatpants and boxers back up and walk pass her into the bathroom.

I turn around and whisper in her ear.

"You can't resist me for long I know it Ruby Jane."

"FUCK YOU MANOBAN. NASTY. BLEHHH." She makes a gagging sound.

"Oh baby I can make you gag another way." I slap her ass and run into the bathroom.

JENNIE'S POV

"Oh baby I can make you gag another way."  Did she just...

~SLAP~

"LISAAA!" I turn around but the door slams in my face.

"I can make you scream my name louder than that!" I can sense her smirking through the door.

I hear the shower go on. Fine Manoban. You wanna play games...let's play games.

"Two can play at that game Manoban. Game FUCKING ON." I whisper.

Calling Cheating Asshole...

"Hey baby. Missing me already?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KAI AND LISTEN. I need you..."

"Oh you need me?"

"SHUT UP! I need you to talk dirty to me and I'm going to put you on speaker. Before you say anything...I'm just using you to get back at my new bitch ass roommate. GOT IT?!"

"Why don't I just come over and fuck you good right now baby?" Eww...no thanks...

"SHUT UP! I'll just call someone else!"

"WAIT! Fine I'll help, but how would this benefit me?"

"You can pretend that this is real phone sex because I know for a fact that YOU. MISS. ME." I emphasize. I never let him touch me because 1. Bleh, 2. I only used him for media coverage, and 3. I can satisfy myself. I do give him phone sex when he wants, but he is the only one that can get off...

"I-I...Deal...just tell me when to start." So annoying but I have this urge to beat Manoban at her own game.

"She should be out of the shower soon. Let me get situated first and play with myself without your annoying ass voice."