"But anyways, I want to say sorry to my puppies who we always blame when we do pranks at each other!" Taehyung apologized, smiling again with his boxy smile.

"Let's read now the next question. It's from taetaearmyz95. Never have I ever licked a frozen pole" Taehyung read, shyly raising up 'I have' while Jimin raised the opposite.

"You licked a frozen pole baby?" Jimin asked, smiling and stopping himself from laughing.

"Yes. It was Christmas that time and I was six years old. Me, noona and my cousins were playing outside because it was winter and there was a lot of snow! Then there was a sign infront of our house that looks like a lollipop advertisement because it was colorful so I though the whole post was a lollipop. I walked to it and I licked it but then I was crying because my tongue got stuck" Taehyung explained, giggling and blushing at the memory.

"Really baby? Good thing nothing happened to your tongue" Jimin said after laughing.

"Yeah. At first, they told me that they need to cut it and I was shouting and crying so they just melted the pole until everything turned water and there! I removed my tongue!" Taehyung happily said, clapping and Jimin just shaked his head.

"Next question now! It's from Yoonie019. Never have I ever pranked the teacher" Taehyung read, lifting 'I have never' after before looking at Jimin's answer which is 'I have'.

"Really Minie?" Taehyung asked, surprised.

"Well, my teacher in high school was annoying. He keeps on putting me in detention so when it was a birthday, I gave him a small box wrapped with a ribbon and when he opened it, he shouted like a girl because my present was a spider" Jimin explained, laughing at his memory.

"What a bad boy you are Jiminie!" Taehyung said, shaking his head.

"And you are my good boy" Jimin said, smirking when he saw Taehyung blushed.

"A-Anyways, next question is from VminIsLifexoxo. Never have I ever done something illegal" Taehyung read and the two of them lifted 'I have never'.

"And now you're a good boy Jiminie" Taehyung said, giggling.

"Of course. I don't want to be a bad boy to my good baby" Jimin said, making Taehyung to roll his eyes and smiling.

"Next question is from gemmy209. Never have I ever farted and blamed it on someone else" Taehyung read, laughing when he raised 'I have never' and looking at Jimin's answer which is 'I have', laughing more.

"Let me tell them Minie. We and our friends had a hang-out in Hobi hyung's house and we were all sitting in the living room, busy watching a movie. Jiminie then farted during a scene where it's so quiet so everyone heard it especially me since we were cuddling. All of our friends looked at us and Jiminie was like 'It's Jungkook" but Kookie was far away from us so they started covering their nose and they were teasing Jiminie who keeps on saying that his fart smells nice" Taehyung explained, still laughing as he looked at Jimin who is laughing too, brushing his hair to the back.

"I was just telling facts puppies" Jimin debated.

"Well, next question is from softpeachtae. She has two questions. The first one is never have I ever thought of doing something but end up not doing it" Taehyung read as they both lifted up 'I have never'.

"Me and Jiminie always do everything what we wanted to do" Taehyung said as Jimin nodded, agreeing to the younger.

"Her next question is never have I ever get lazy all of a sudden" Taehyung read again and like a while ago, they lifted up the same answer.