.•°¤*★*¤° Birthday Special! °¤*★*¤°•.

Start from the beginning

Me: yes, well, I wrote them that way. Favorite color, food, and thing to draw? 

Thalia: everything, everything, and mainly fashions and design. By the way, I mean open-category, not Everything-Everything. Like, not the goddess Everything, just-ARGH!

Me: I knew some confusion would come out when I named her Everything... anyway, so looks like we both don't like choosing favorites. Do you at least have some way of finishing your enemy off? 

Thalia: oh, totally. Usually I like to give 'em a good kick in the face, especially if I happen to be wearing heels. But mainly I just do it quickly and with as least blood splattering as possible, 'cause that's just gross. 

Me: Speaking of your heels, don't they ever break? Like, y'know, because of the pressure and such? 

Thalia: well, when I first wore them the heels did break sometimes, and trust me I was pissed whenever someone teased me about it, so eventually I went to Byeol. Good thing I caught her in a good mood and agreed to upgrade them, so now they're unbreakable and will actually help my balance. Oh, and also, they have knives hidden so that I can slice as I kick. 

Me: That's seriously badass. 

Thalia: I know, right? *sighs happily* one of the perks to being a princess. 

Me: When you were waiting to be summoned, were you ever bored? 

Thalia: Do I even need to answer? YES, obviously. You should know, if what you're saying is true and I'm your... character. I mean sure, it was okay in the beginning, but after a million years waiting it gets tiring. 

Me: I intentionally did that so I wouldn't have to be the only one who suffers through long waits. Oh, and also, because it'd be weird if you came in earlier. 

Thalia: ... you're evil... 

Me: Authors usually tend to be. Anyway, so, about your past life. How'd you manage to become a princess? Was it difficult or hard? 

Thalia: It definitely required a ton of hard work and determination. I almost gave up when I saw how powerful the other princesses were, I mean, the first time when I watched Maschenny practicing her attacks I was seriously blown away. You haven't seen anything until you've seen her lightning spear technique, or for that matter watching a princess battle. 

Me: I see. And what would you tell our darling audience? 

Thalia: *turns to audience* *flashes cute smile* Don't give up on your dreams, people! I wanted to become a princess and didn't stop until I did! 

Me: Great! I guess then we can consider this interview over... 

Thalia: Aw, really? This was actually fun, now I have to go back to watching Taurus pine or being a footnote... 

Me: If you want more action I'll give you action-

Thalia: *perks up* really? 

Me: -but the action may be life-threatening. 

Thalia: *droops* nooooo. *perks back up again* hey, but can I ask, since you're the author, do you know if-

Me: no, no, I won't answer that question it'll spoil so much, thanks! 

Thalia: Awww, what's the fun in knowing the author of literally our story when you can't squeeze out some juicy info? 

Me: Fine, in the next special chapter I'll let you in at the end to comment. 

Thalia: *hugs me* Awwww, thanks, author! 

Me: *hugs back* You're welcome! *turns to camera* I think that's all, can you please turn it off? 

*assistant fumbles with camera* 

*shatters* 

Me: *screams in horror* THAT WAS MY DAD'S I'M SO DEAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!

------------------------------------------

UGH I'M SO FRUSTRATED I JUST HAVE TO DO THIS ONE CHAPTER BETWEEN THE LINES AND THEN I CAN GET ON WITH THE STORY!!! UGH!!! 

. . . 

So, yes, I hope that was enjoyable for you, because I know, I'm being a terrible author and not updating...

Please, please, please help me out and tell me some weapons for the zodiac signs!!! 

I'm so desperate right now and filled with seething impatience because I'm writing this before I opened my presents. 

Trust me, if I had already opened my presents, I'd be a really good mood and NOT writing this right now because I'd been enjoying them. 

Nyaaaaaah!

-A.A.C. 

(that's another way of my signature, just shorter and honoring my dear Aguero. If you wanna ask ask.)