Chapter 19:Out of Love

Start from the beginning

Upon hearing that Yeonmi took a hit, the others were startled. They looked between Yeonmi and Taeyong, waiting for who would talk next; it was neither of them.

"Taeyong! He's dead! Kang Minsoo is dead!"Ten shouted as he ran downstairs.

"Details."

"His body was found in a back alley near a club. His finger was cut off and a stab to the stomach. The key point is a heart carved in his neck." Ten then noticed Yeonmi sitting at the table, "shouldn't you be at school?"

Yeonmi then fake sneezed. Jaehyun and Kun went on their phones to read more about the death. Taeyong only stood there amused.

"Lucas, run to the weapons room and grab the shiny red box."Taeyong orders.

Lucas nodded his head and went upstairs.

"Taeyong, I thought we were saving those for-."Jaehyun was cut off.

"Yeonmi, was Kang Minsoo your target last night?"

"Was he a somewhat bulky old guy, with a buzzcut, a scar on his eyebrow, and a tattoo of a green and yellow dragon on his right arm?"

"She really killed him."Kun said in shock.

"Yeonmi, details."Jaehyun demands.

"Phone call asked me to kill someone, they sent a picture of the person. I go to the club where he's at, I grab his attention, I lead him to a back alley, he tries to touch me there and I cut his finger off. He lunges at me and I stab."

"You just left the body there?"Ten asked.

"He's twice my size, I couldn't move him. I just threw trash on him till he was covered."

"Why did you carve a heart in his neck?"Taeyong asked.

"With love, just have it there to show it wasn't all for nothing."Yeonmi looked at the ones around her, "it's just something I do. I don't think anyone has noticed, but I put hearts on a lot of things; in a discreet way. My parents died without a final moment of affection, it shouldn't be like that."

Lucas came down with a red box in his hands. He handed it to Taeyong who only placed it in front of Yeonmi. She opened it with hesitation, slightly confused.

Inside were bullets, and next to them magazines to put them in. There were hearts engraved into the bullets.

"What is this?"She asked.

"Your custom bullets. We were saving them for your first mission, but I think now is appropriate,"Taeyong answered.

At first she wasn't even allowed to carry her gun unless it was a mission or practice, and now she was getting custom bullets. Sure, she had her gun last night, but even Taeyong didn't know about it; after all she only used her knife.

"You guys chose a heart for me."Yeonmi was still staring at the case in shock.

A while ago, seeing this would've made her scream, but now it only amazed her.

"Nobody in this room chose it, and neither did Winwin."Jaehyun tells her.

"If it's someone born in 1999 and not Xiaojun or Hendery I'm not hearing it."She quickly mentions, "I'm going to go to my room and go lay down."

"Yeonmi, he only suggested it because none of us knew what to put on them. He literally said 'heart' and nothing else, with no explanation."Taeyong explains, but she didn't listen and started walking to the staircase.

"Yeonmi, we know something was between you two."

Jaehyun's words made her turn around and freeze. It took her a second, but she had a comeback.