Part 2-Chapter Fourteen

Start from the beginning

"You taste so sweet baby" she whispered against my lips.

We smashed our lips together & put my hand on her thigh squeezing it & smacking it.

"I love you too" I mumbled against her lips.

******************

I just finished curling my hair, Tori & I were having some friends over just for drinks & food, Keyshia & Karen aren't coming & I understand that

I walked downstairs & saw my wife plating the food & stuff.

You could tell something was wrong with her, Lately we have been not getting along but we still love each other

"Tori" I called folding my arms prompting my breast up.

"Hm"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I don't want to talk about it" she walked over to the counter to wash her hands & I grabbed her by the waist.

"Bae, what's the problem?" She rolled her eyes.

"Look at me Damita" I examined her body

"You look good baby" I cracked a joke which she didn't find funny.

"No I'm serious Mita, I'm nothing but a housewife"

"Isn't that what you wanted to not work?"

"No that's what you wanted, when Cash was born you told me to not worry about going to work because you could take care of us, but that's all I do is sit home & do nothing"

I just looked up at the ceiling not knowing what to say to her.

"Forget it" She said wiping her hands & walking past me.

I was about to go after her but there was a knock at the door.

I walked to the door & opened it.

"Hey sis" Ajai said walking in.

"Where's Simone?" I asked noticing Simone wasn't with her, I closed the door & followed Ajai to the kitchen where she was eating a sandwich.

"Help yourself" I sarcastically said.

"Sorry I am so hungry"

"Hello where is Simone?" She stopped eating her food & looked directly at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I found out she is doing drugs again"

"What?" I asked really shocked.

"Yeah I found coke & a needle, but good news she is in rehab & she is actually getting better but it's a struggle raising two kids by myself."

"I know, y'all will get through it sis" I hugged her, The doorbell rung.

"Can you get that I have to check on Tori" I said & walked upstairs.

I walked in my bedroom & Tori was sitting on the bed looking at our picture with us & the kids.

"Babe" I called

I sat next to her on the bed & laid on her shoulder, "I heard what you said, I know that you want to do more, why didn't you tell me?"

"I did but you wasn't listening to me"

"I'm sorry baby, How about this I take off work for a few weeks to give you a break & go look for a job & we will put Cash in Daycare ok?" She smilies a little & I kiss her nose.

"Damita!" Ajai called from downstairs, "get ready" I kissed her check & left out the room.

When I made back downstairs the person I saw at the door shocked the hell outta me.

"Look who's here sis" Ajai frowned

"Hi sweetheart" She said, I just looked at her

"Hello mother"