Hanahaki disease AU

Start from the beginning

'At least He has good taste in flowers' she thought bitterly, half joking. Her arms started to ache, and shake making her collapse back in the spot by the bathtub she was just in.

She stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying the silence and peace, even though her breath's were still unstable from what had just happened she managed to calm down a bit because this was beginning to be a normal part of her day. She heard a quiet knock that sounded a little hesitant from the bathroom door, "Hello? Uraraka, are you in there? Are you ok?" A male voice called out from the other side of the door.

" Y-ya, I'm ok, I just ate something that upset my stomach" Uraraka said, her voice was still raspy and shaky from throwing up, not to mention it hurt to talk as it is. She got up and wiped the blood dripping down her mouth and looked into the mirror to see if she at least looked presentable. she stared at herself trying to put on her best convincing smile.

Normally she was terrible at hiding her emotions and you could easily tell what she's thinking. But when it came to when she was sad, or under pressure, she could easily hide that, she guesses that's why they say she always makes the mood lighter.

Once she thought her smile looked convincing enough she flushed the toilet and opened the door. Surprise, surprise I wonder who it is. The boy that started her suffering. Deku. Not that it was his fault, well technically it was, but it was her fault for letting herself fall for him. She then looked at his worried face, she wanted to vomit all over again.

"Hey, are you ok? I heard you throwing up and it sounded really bad" He said looking right in her eyes with a concerned look plastered all over his face. "U-um.. Yeah, like I said it was just something I ate this morning. Anyways why are you here, shouldn't you be down stairs?" she asked, genuinely wondering, well, that and she wanted to change the subject.

"O-Oh, I wanted to make sure you were ok. You've been in there for a little more than 20 minutes, and you were starting to worry me..." He said taken back from the question, his voice got quieter the more he talked as he twirled his fingers with each other.

"Hey- Um.. I have to talk to you about something" He mumbled looking at the ground. The lump in her throat came back, now of all times obviously. 'Is he really going to confess?!"

"Yeah what's up!" It was more of a statement than a question, but at this point she was just happy it was finally happening, happy that she wouldn't have to deal with this feeling anymore. Yes, she knew it was selfish to be this excited mainly for that reason but the pain was getting extremely painful and she was getting desperate. He looked up at her nervously.

"I...... just...wanted to tell you that if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here, you can tell me anything after all, and I'd tell you anything too. I think of you as my best friend. And I know the feelings are mutual!" He exclaimed sweetly with a hint of concern. The lump in her throat got worse, this time more heavier, her heart dropped. She knew he meant all good intentions but it still felt like 100 knives were stabbing at her chest.

" U-um yeah, you know i'll tell you anything...um...a-anyway... I- I'm gonna go back to my dorm, I don't really feel good right now. Thanks for checking up on me...bye" she said as cheerful as she could at that moment, and then walking away and waving at him. It took all her power not to break down crying.

" O-oh yeah.. Bye Uraraka I hope you get better" He called out to her. 'I really can't do anything right' he thought bitterly as he looked at the almost running brunette.