"Hey Asher, look."

Asher came over and looked at the machine in front of us.

"Do you need more tokens?"

"No, but I challenge you to a dance battle."

He started laughing at me. Like, really laughing. The kind of laugh where you can't breath and it's not making any sound because of how out of breath you become. He was clutching his stomach and bending over as if I had said the funniest thing in the world.

"I'm being serious."

"Sorry Carter, but I don't dance." He said with the remainders of a smile on his face after he had calmed himself down.

"Neither do I. I just really want to play."

"You can play, but I am not joining you."

"Please!"

"Nope."

Think Carter, think!

"So you're a chicken?"

"I'm not a chicken, I just don't want to play."

"So you're a scardy cat?"

Asher sighed at me obviously unamused by my teasing.

"You're a pussy."

"Carter, just stop."

"No balls."

"That's won't work."

"No balls." I whispered.

"If I play the stupid game will you quit?"

"Yep." I smiled, knowing my comment would get to him. No guy wants to be called no balls. Stupid cavemen.

He slowly made his way on the the machine with his shoulders slumped.

I jumped on after him and put my tokens in. Asher picked the song and we started playing.

At first things were casual, until we started smack talking each other. It started with us making stupid moves and laughing at how ridiculous we looked. When I noticed my score was higher than his, I started teasing him. Let's just say things escalated pretty quickly.

"Is that really the best you can do?"

"Hell no! I'm just getting started!" After I had finished speaking, I kicked into overdrive and pushed my legs to move to the correct arrows faster.

When Asher saw this, he pushed himself as well.

Our dancing seemed to gather quite a crowd. I couldn't tell if they were impressed or if they thought it was funny. It doesn't matter though because I'm totally winning this dance battle.

"Just give up now, Ashy-boy."

"No way!"

"I'm so certain that I'm going to win that i'd bet all my tickets on it."

"Then it's a bet!"

Shit.

I may have been going overdrive, but Asher must have been going maximum overdrive.

I was about 100 points ahead of him, but that number was quickly decreasing. By the end of the game, I was tired and out of breath. "I can't believe you won." I breathily spit out.

Asher had my tickets in his hands and a giant smile on his face.

"Me either. Let's go exchange these for a prize."

Asher had 2506 tickets.

Most of which had been mine.

There were a bunch of prizes to pick from. Asher was looking in the section that had the small, less expensive prizes.