Will you spend the rest of your life with me?

Cliché it may sound, these two best friends always tells their other friends that they are just best friends. But things stays hidden between them, not all best friends shares their personal secrets at each other, do you? Well Soonyoung and Wonwoo don't.

Sure, they tell each other everything, every little gossip that their mutual friends share around, they also tell gossips to each other without their other friends knowing, just them both. Think of it this way, best friends tell each other a lot yet they can't seem to reveal their feelings to each other.

"I hate that you both are trying to keep it chill, why can't you see the way Wonwoo looks at you!" Jihoon scolds his annoying best friend, Soonyoung. "Why are you talking about me now! We're literally gossiping about how the way Seungcheol-hyung looks at you!" Soonyoung said trying to turn the tables again.

Jihoon grunts in response as he sat down in front of Soonyoung typing on his phone. They are at the coffee shop waiting for Jihoon's crush, Jun. "Stop turning the table, Soonyoung." Jihoon responded as he gets his phone as well, "Then if you want to reject Seungcheol-hyung, tell him right away! Not waiting for you to be rejected by Jun." Soonyoung slaps the reality on Jihoon who's still waiting for Jun's response.

"Rejected by who?" Someone says from behind Soonyoung as the person quickly gave the boy a back hug and went straight beside Soonyoung to sit as he showed him his newly bought switch to play with. Soonyoung was quite surprised by the voice as the boy just excitedly sat beside him. Jihoon rolled his eyes as it was a pretty normal thing of the best friend would do everyday.

"Nonu, can you stop surprising me whenever you see me and suddenly hug- Ouch!" Soonyoung hissed as he felt someone stepping his foot from below. He looked up from his phone and see Jihoon pointing at Wonwoo using his mouth. As Soonyoung looked beside him, his best friend was just looking at him fondly.

"Are you... okay?" Soonyoung asked unsure, Wonwoo gave him a smile and a wave telling him he is, "Nothing, you're just cute." Wonwoo mumbles enough for Jihoon to hear as well as he gave Soonyoung another step on his foot which he winced in pain again. "Fuck!" Soonyoung hissed which made Jihoon laugh.

"-you, Jihoon Lee." Soonyoung continues as he see from his peripheral view that Wonwoo glared at him. "I said no cursing in public, Mr. Kwon" Wonwoo says sternly as he arranged the gadgets in front of him. Jihoon's phone lit up from the table signalling that someone texted him as his face went bright as well.

"Bye, lovebirds! Jun's outside, so if you will excuse me," He says standing up and putting the chair inside again, "I will be brave and confess." Jihoon says as he emphasized the word brave which Soonyoung gave him a glare, "Leave now before I kick you!" Soonyoung shouts.

"Soonie, I told you to stop being a war freak in public," Wonwoo talks as he was still fixing his switch beside him. Soonyoung pouted and just looked at the iced coffee in front of him. Later on he felt a hand on the top of his head as he slowly looked beside him.

"Walk at the Han river?" Wonwoo asks as smiled softly, Soonyoung gave him a smile and nodded in response as he stood up and got his phone from the table walking towards the exit followed by his best friend, Wonwoo.

~~

They were just walking at the park of Han river when suddenly Wonwoo saw a bench in front of the river with its breathtaking scenery in front of it. Before he can even tell Soonyoung to sit there, he saw his best friend running cutely towards there as it sat and looked back at Wonwoo while patting the seat beside him.

"Nonu-ya! Come here! It's really pretty and windy." His best friend excitedly exclaims, "Walking!" Wonwoo shouts back as he looked at his best friend fondly and smiled at him walking towards where his best friend is.