Be My Vegas Girl? - Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

We went over to his car and he held open my door for me, i got in and buckled up and he soon did the same. We were soon driving down the road randomly singing along to all the songs that came on from Example to The Wanted.

Conor soon pulled up in a fairly buzy car park, he jumped out of his side and rushed around to me and opened my door for me. We walked around a bit until i realised we were actually heading towards the pier.

I almost jumped in excitement but somehow managed to keep my cool.

"we going to the pier?"

I just wanted to confirm it just so I wouldnt get disappointed, he turned and smiled cheekily.

I squealed and jumped up and down before giving him a hug, he hugged me back but pulled away slightly confused.

"someones excited?"

i nodded and we carried on walking through all the different rides, i grabbed onto his hand and squeezed it. he laughed and pulled me along

"c'mon then spice"

I laughed and followed along but i ended up dragging him towards the dodgems.

We spent the whole day at the pier, drinking fizzy, eating cotton candy, mucking about on the rides and playing every single arcade game there.

Finally at 8pm when it closed we walked out still laughing at the fact that Conor had nearly knocked an old lady out of her mobility scooter by running after me from taking the big bear he won, I was still carrying it and i squeezed it to my chest.

"you can keep it if you want?"

i turned to him and he was smiling his winner smile at me

"you sure?"

he nodded and we reached his car, he opened my door for me and i got in and buckled up. Within seconds he was buckled up next to me and we were heading off.

When we got back I took Conors hand and lead him into mine shouting hi to my dad, and Conor's, as we went past. When we got to my room i closed the door and turned to face him, he was smiling cheekily at me.

I smiled back at him and i went over and put the bear by my pillow, we both flopped on our backs on my bed, i turned my head to face him and he had done the same

"can i ask you something Conor?"

"course you can Sharna, anything"

i paused before looking down then back up at him, his eyes swallowing me whole

"whats it like being famous? having the flashing lights everywhere you go? the fans so dedicated they'd go to the other side of the world just to even get a glimpse of you?"

he paused before i felt something on my hand, i looked down and saw his hand connected to mine, fingers interwined, i looked back up at him

"its all good and glory but it makes me realise that there are some things in life way too important to give up and that family and friends are whats most important"

i nodded slowly and smiled slightly

"well want to go to mine? its not like its miles away"

i giggled before we both got up and headed downstairs and straight through the door. When we got to Conor's he knocked a few times before he got out his key.

We walked in and Conor shouted out but it was just met with silence, we went into the kitchen and picked up a note on the side.

Conor, me and Anna have just popped to the shops, Jacks gone over Dave's and your dads over Sharna's love Mum xxx