I see Lilia so I decide to go into our room to clean up the confetti and nerf bullets on the floor.

"Hey stranger" a voice says from the doorway as I'm picking up the nerf bullets.
"Hey Hayden." I say. "I'm just picking up the mess I made."

"The mess WE made." He says emphasizing the 'WE' and he sits down next to me, swiping the confetti off Lilia's bed into his hand.

"You don't have to help. It was my idea." I say.
"But I wanna help. I mean, I did throw the confetti everywhere." He says and I chuckle.
"Fair point." I say in return.

I reach to pick up a nerf bullet on the bed and my hand brushes against his. I freeze for a second. I feel him staring at me and I look up to meet his gaze.

I stare into his Hazel eyes. They actually look so beautiful. Mine are just plain dark brown. His are like a bit of a mixture of colors.

As our faces are now inches away, we inch closer. I can feel his cool breath and as were about to kiss, we hear the door burst open, causing us to jump away.

"O-oh" Lilia says, standing in the doorway. "Uhhh Sorry."
"Uhhh you're fine, what's up?" I ask, jumping up, as Hayden quickly does the same.

"You wanna go get Starbucks??" She asks me and I nod, picking up a couple nerf bullets and putting them in the bag.

"Uhh I'm gonna go get Starbucks with Lilia" I say, and Hayden nods. "Erm bye Hay" and with that I quickly follow Lilia out of the room.

"Lilia are you still mad??" I ask her partway through the silent car ride.
"I wasn't REALLY mad. I just was annoyed. It's fine. I'm over it." She says.

"Now please explain why I opened the door to find you and Hayden almost kissing at the foot of my bed?!" She shrieks at me and I chuckle.

"Well, I went to go clean up the mess and Hayden insisted on helping me, so I let him of course." I start to explain to her.

"And then, ya know, I went to pick up a Nerf bullet and my hand brushed against his and then we stared into each other's eyes, inching our faces closer. But then you walked in and we freaked out."

I finish and glance over to see her staring at me in awe.
"Wipe that look off your face, Lils." I say to her, looking back to the road and she laughs.

"Sorry it's just that's so cliche and cute." She says and I laugh.
"I know. Thanks a lot." I say with fake attitude.
"Oh so sorry I ruined the Hannie moment." Lilia says, causing us to both burst into laughter.

Hayden's pov

After Annie left, I start internally panicking. What just happened?! I think I have feelings for Annie. That's impossible. We met a week ago. I decide to go to John's room. Where thank god I just see John.

"Uhhh John?" I say, walking in, closing the door behind me. He looks up from his phone.
"What's up, Hayden?" He asks.

"I may or may not have almost kissed Annie." I say, sitting down on the bed next to him.
"Woah dude." He says.

"I think I have feelings for her." I say. "Lilia stopped the kiss, like, when she came in we jumped away." I finish.

"Dude, you met her a week ago." He says in response and I nod.
"I know!!" I shout.

"What do you mean you THINK you have feelings for her??" He asks, emphasizing the 'THINK'

"I don't know I mean like I think she's really cute and when she smiles it just makes me happy and her laugh is adorable and it makes me laugh and shes amazing." I say. "I just wanna spend time with her, all the time."

"Dud-" John starts.
"And is it weird I get this tingly feeling in my stomach whenever we touch or when she teases me and-" I ramble on.

"Dude you like her 100%" He cuts me off.

"Well what the fuck do I do?!" I shout at him. I've only ever had one girlfriend named Bella a long time ago and she was just using me to get to my ex-friend Brandon.

"Bro chill out." He says in a warning tone. "You can ask her out??" He suggests and I shake my head frantically 'no' "ok ok ok jeez. Or I could try to figure out if she likes you?" He offers.

"No shit?!" I ask.
"Uhh sure." He says.
"Please!" I say and he nods, dragging me downstairs.

"Oh look, Bryson's awake!" Johnny shouts, walking down the steps towards the kitchen where we see Brynn sitting at the counter and Carson standing in the kitchen cooking.

"Shut up I'm still tired!" Brynn fires back.
"Its 11:30." Kenzie points out walking in.
"Okay, and?" Brynn asks giving a look meaning 'what's your point'.

"Whatcha makin, Carson?" Kenzie asks.
"French toast." He says and Kenzie looks excited. "And you don't get one, cause you were being rude."
"Rude." Kenzie huffs, walking back out.

Lilia✔ I guess I forgive you, dork

Lilia✔ I guess I forgive you, dork. Plus I needed the Hannie tea @AnnieLeblanc✔

See Comments

AnnieLeblanc✔ Oh ma god Lilia. Ily
↪Lilia✔ ilyt dork

HaydenSummerall✔ erm what is this Hannie you speak of
↪Lilia✔ Oh you know exactly what I mean. Hehehehehehe I ship

BrynnRumfallo✔ Jesus how much did I miss when I was asleep??
Lilia✔ While #Bryson was cuddling, #lannie got into a big fight and pushed each other into the pool and then #hannie almo- actually I'll explain when we get to the house.

JohnnyOrlando✔ I know more Hannie tea you dontttttt
Lilia✔ John Vincent Orlando I expect to hear this tea later

William.Franklyn.Miller✔ Wha- how do you just make up like that? "let's go to Starbucks" "okay sure" boom you're friends?!
Lilia✔ Yup pretty much

See More Comments

~~~
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. A little Hannie for you.

Anyways, here's a daily meme

So yeah, thanks for reading. Bye

~me