Special Chapter: You in my heart.

Start from the beginning

"We'll ride that later." Tzuyu points at the ferris wheel that was bigger than what she have thought. She then looks at Sana with such smile that no one could resist. Her dimple was showing and her eyes were almost disappearing.

"You look cute." Sana comments on Tzuyu's smile before leaning on the robot's shoulder. She could feel how Tzuyu chuckle as she rests her head on top of hers.

"I'm always cute," Tzuyu responds like it was nothing to her. "But I'm cuter when I'm with you."

Sana secretly laughs at the younger's reply. "Here we go again at your cheesy lines," she playfully rolls her eyes.

The shiba moves closer to Tzuyu who immediately welcomed her without any second thoughts. Their hands untangled for a moment after Tzuyu decided to encircle her arms around Sana's shoulders, holding them protectively. She then uses her other hand to replace the first ones.

It seemed like Tzuyu can't survive the hour without holding the shiba's hand for a short time.

On the other side of the vehicle, Mina and Chaeyoung were silently recording the whole moment. A squeal had escaped Mina's lips but thankfully, the two didn't hear anything since they were too occupied on mumbling some inaudible words to each other.

"Funny how Tzuyu hated skin ships before— and until now." Mina whispers after taking a good amount of pictures and video clips to be sent to Dahyun later. "But she goes extra soft and clingy when Sana's around her." She adds with a laugh as she places her device back to her pocket.

Chaeyoung shakes her head with a slight laugh, "I thought Dahyun unnie was kidding when she said that Sana unnie could make the impossible, possible."

"Miss Chou, we're here." The man cuts off the two's moment. "The parking lot's pretty much far away from here, so I think I should just drop all of you off in front of the entrance."

Tzuyu looks outside the window, and the view of colorful lights instantly greeted her. It took her a moment to admire the park that she never went to since she was a kid.

"Thank you, Mr. Lim," she says sincerely before looking at him. "Won't you come with us?"

"I'm too old for that kind of thing, Miss Chou." He rejects for the third time. The man chuckles seeing that Tzuyu won't stop looking at him until he agrees, "okay, okay. Next time, I promise."

"That's better." Tzuyu smiles before opening the door. A good number of people immediately looked at her direction before fishing out their phone, capturing the robot's profile without Tzuyu noticing.

"Please enjoy your time." Mr. Lim tells the four right after Mina exited the vehicle with Chaeyoung waiting for her on the side.

"We'll just inform you once we decided to head back." Tzuyu says as she held Sana protectively in her arms. It was too late to notice but they were already getting a fair amount of attention in which the robot hated.

"Not this again."

"So Tzuyu, where would you like to go?" Mina pulls the youngest with Chaeyoung on the other side. Sana instantly got the message of Mina's side glance since Tzuyu was already getting awkward and uncomfortable with all the cameras pointed at her.

"That thing." She points at the ferris wheel.

"You really have a fascination for that ride, Tzu." Sana jokes to lessen the awkwardness in the robot's system. Tzuyu looks at her with an innocent smile, something that she does whenever she couldn't reply to the conversation.

"Mom actually promised that we would go on a place like this," Tzuyu continued smiling. "And that was a decade ago, but it never happened."

The smile that was forming on Sana's lips slowly vanished. Her mouth was loss of words to say. She didn't know that her smile actually meant a back story, and not just something to avoid replying.