He kissed me all over my face and finally sealed our lips again, passionately... Soaked in our desires.

He trailed down to my neck and lowered my straps.

You sure Love? You know this can wait! - he asked again

I have never been this sure! - I assured him with all my heart

He then made me strangle him and walked up to the bed and tossed me playfully.
Atharva kissed my forehead lovingly and removed his shirt and I saw his toned body.

He was gorgeous!

He must have noticed my dilated pupils, so he chuckled - All of this is all yours wife!

Yes, all of you is mine! - I traced my fingers on his abs

He tightened his grip on me and blew soft gush of air on my neck and I swear I had goosebumps, making him smirk.
Swiftly, Atharva came over me and slowly pulled off my Saree pleats and caressed my stomach, causing me to let out a moan.
He then removed my blouse and growled, looking at my Black lace lingerie.

His Favorite color!

And it was my idea by the way! If I was going to be his, might as well show him my beautiful collection!

I see my wife is very well Prepared! - he smirked and I blushed

We both looked into each other's eyes but it felt like we were reaching our souls.
He sucked in between my swollen valley making the fire ablaze.
In a second my black lace bra was removed and i heard his Adam apples bobbing.

You are Beautiful my golden girl! - he said looking at my assets and I tried to cover myself

But he effortlessly pinned my hands above my head and husked - There is no need to shy away from your husband!

You should be proud of who you are!

Atharva kissed my nape first and sucked on my flesh. I was a shivering mess, so I hide myself in his chest and he laughed.

He was playing naughty....I didn't know he was skilled in bed.

And Damn! He was real good!

His hands roamed like a magic wand all over my body making me feel tingles.

I didn't know your hands were so good at Teasing..! - I spoke flushed

My tongue can be a better tease than my hands wife!
Let me show you some of my skills! - he replied shamelessly

Who are You Mister? And What did you do to my sweet Atharva? - I gasped

I am no where sweet when it comes to pleasuring my wife! - he bit my shoulder softly

I laughed - You are crazy, you know that?

Yes, and this husband is Crazy for only you babe! - he grinned

Trailing his wet kisses...he reached my legs and kissed my knees making me go jelly!
Then he sucked and bite my inner thighs making me hiss in pleasure. I am sure His biting is going to leave me sore and marked.

Spreading my legs more he reached my hot spot and blew his minty breath making me curl my toes. And then he stroked his tongue as if he was licking an ice cream.

A... Atharva... I... I feel so Hot! - I stuttered under his torture

Hot and Wet!
Indeed a deadly combination babe! - he sucked my navel

He then rubbed his bulge in between my legs making me shudder. I thought this was the moment but Atharva moved towards my rising and falling valley and sucked hard on my peaks and I wiggled like a fish moaning his name.