I wake up from the hard shaking while iam sit the back seat, I can see my mom hastily move away from the passenger seat to the back seat where I am seated right know, I don't know what is going on, why the car that we ride suddenly speeding faster while moving downhill, I can feel the warm that wrap on my body, iam terrible scared but I feel safe when I felt my mum hug me tight and the smell of herself make me calm even thought my heart still beating fast. I can see my dad look nervous, I never see he so nervous like this in my entire life, his face is pale and he is sweating a lot, his hand that held on the steering wheel is so tight that I can see his knuckles turning white.

Suddenly the impact startling me and my body move according to the motion, i can feel the pain on my whole body even though my mom already hug me tight, my head is dizzy and my nape is hurt so much, I felt the car finally stop speeding. No.....it more like stop moving at all. I just sitting quietly on the back seat not moving at all, my heart still beating quite hard and my hand trembled, i hear my dad's weak voice as he try to saying something and his sound like been chocking and coughing something out, was dad not feeling well? I can't heard clearly what he said since I am on my mom embrace, and I can't see because my eyes covered by my mom hand, I am like a cocoon right know... but after that there is silent for a moment, I can hear my mum start crying hard, what happening? Why my mum crying heavily? Is because what dad had said?

still in the dazed, I feel being lifted, I try to looking around while in my mom embrace when she bend down her head kiss my forehead and said to me gently.

"Don't be afraid champ, remember always that mommy and daddy love you with all our heart and always be with you even though we are not around, one day we will meet again when you became a great man, love and protected others like your favorite heroes." And I nodded even I am confused.

" Are mommy and daddy will go away without taking me? But why ? Are they gonna go for short time or a long time? Where they gonna go? when they gonna go? After my birthday party? When will they come back? Who I am gonna stay with?

I have so many questions on my head when I hear a loud explosion, I can feel I am flown in the air with my mom for a second before falling to the ground. My head hurts my chest aches felt like being beaten by heavy object and I am getting more dizzy, something flow down on my cheeks and it feel sticky, iam trying to get up to look for my mom but I couldn't, I can see my mom from the corner of my eyes, she lying face down on the ground next to me with blood cover all over her body and face, with every power that I got I try to reach out her hand, iam trying hard crawling toward her despite my headache and pain all over my body . My hand trembling while holding on and shaking her hand but she didn't move at all, she even didn't open her eyes and looked at me.

Why...why mommy ignored me.... I know mommy hurted because the blood on her body...that what mommy said when someone had a blood in their body....mommy must be feel so much in pain....

"Mommy open your eyes please....just tell wei where's hurted....wei will heal it right away and took away the pain like before...wei will blow the wound gently and put an adhesive bandage on mommy wounded place and make it better...."I said to mommy but mommy didn't anwer me at all.

Why mommy still ignored me....is mommy too tired to answer me? maybe I should shake mommy hand harder....she used to wake up when I shaking her hand when she sleeping in the bed....

"Mommy open your eyes and look back at me mommy.....pleaseee.... I will be a good boy.....next time I wouldn't disturbed your sleep with daddy anymore.... I promised....but pleaseee.... Open your eyes and look at me mommyyy...."I said as i make a promised I will never disturbed them again while they were sleeping, iam crying hard and begging mommy to open her eyes while shaking mommy hand but still mommy ignored me.